26

tw;; ptsd episode/traumatic flashback(?), blood, self-loathing stay safe :] 💕

.: {🐝} :.

you were sat on the counter, swinging your legs as you watched tommy and S/N 'clean up', which was really just them messing around and having a laugh. you smiled at them, they really seemed to be bonding and getting to know each other.

after you and tommy had made breakfast S/N had come down and joined you in your netflix-watching. tommy and him had both began commentating on some stupid things that'd happened during the show, which you laughed at, and after finishing the first season, the three of you decided to clean up and talk; which is what was happening now.

while tommy and S/N began to bicker on what crisp flavor was better, you felt yourself drift from the conversation. you reflected back on that morning, and the weird memory-dream you'd had.

your body shuttered slightly at the thought. you didn't know if it was an actual memory, but it shook you to your bones and couldn't help but replay the terrifying dream in your head...

Y/N was sat in a dark car, blood splattered across the dashboard and interior whilst an oddly familiar voice screamed at them in an unknown language. Y/N was driving in a void, their bloodied hands gripped on the steering wheel as the screaming got louder.

they were scared and confused, unable to move and their eyes darting about the scene in complete fear. the voice was only getting louder, and their body seemed to tense in preparation. they didn't know what they had to be prepared for, until a loud crash exclaimed from in front of them.

invisible glass shattered upon them, the car suddenly twisting and turning at violent speeds. Y/N opened their mouth to scream, but all they could hear was the deafening noise of that voice.

the car hurled to a stop, jerking all the air out of Y/N's lungs as they were enveloped in excruciating pain. they gasped for air, tears streaming down their face as the voice persisted, although it began to sound more like a word.... or a name.

"Y/N!"

Y/N gasped. that was most definitely tommy's voice. where was tommy? why wasn't he here for them? what was this? Y/N cried silently, pain throbbing through their body.

that was the moment you'd woken up, or you'd forgotten the rest of the dream. you shook your head and turned back to your brother and tommy, only to be met with silence. both tommy and S/N were stood there staring at you, both terrified and confused.

"oh, sorry i spaced out.. did you say something?"

you chuckled nervously, feeling uncomfortable at the sudden mood shift you'd missed.

without warning, tommy quickly rushed over to you and pulled you away towards the stairwell, shooting S/N a look before the two of you left the kitchen

"tommy? what.. what's wrong? did i miss someth-?!"

you were quickly cut off by a large hug, fluffy blonde hair tickling your cheek as he held you tight. you felt yourself flush, heartbeat increasing as you stood there and awkwardly hugged him back.