8

.: {🐝} :.

"aww it looks like minecraft and stardew valley had a baby!"

it was the day of the terraria stream, and you were fooling around whilst tommy tried to teach you how to get wood.

"Bumble are you even listening?"

"Of course I am–hey can we kill this guy?"

you swing your axe (that tommy had crafted for you) at the guide before tommy let out a screech.

"NOOO HE'S IMPORTANT!"

you had tommy's stream open on your other pc, grinning as you noticed chat lol-ing at you and tommy.

so far the stream was going great, tommy's audience really liked you and you'd even recognized some of your viewers in the chat. the feeling of acceptance had been an adrenaline rush.....you loved it.

"it's nearly night big b and you've spent the day fooling around and dancing to the music."

he complained, and you rolled your eyes even though he couldn't see you.

"oh stop whining you coke addict, i'm just trying to have fun! it is a game, after all."

you cackled at tommy's reaction, which had been nearly choking on his coke whilst mid-sip.

"don't say that you'll get me cancelled!"

"again!?"

—————

it was now deep in the night, and tommy had lead you to a cave to try and teach you how to mine. you took it as an attempt to create a song about caves and annoyed tommy by singing it loud and off-key.

"tommyinnit in a cave, what will he do?"

"oh my god please."

you noticed a small green blob at the corner of the screen, slowly approaching the two of you.

"oh tommy look there's a friend!"

"a frien–BUMBLE THAT'S A MOB!"

his character shot forward to attack, before the blob one-shotted him.

a grave immediately spawned where he last stood, and he was left gaping in surprise.

"you get a grave!? t-bag time!"

you manuevered your character on the grave before jumping up and down, continuing on with your cave song.

the iconic tommy laugh was released.

—————

"but actually tommy, we should play stardew valley sometime, it's one of my favorite games!"

you chimed as you cut down a tree.

it'd been nearly an hour since the stream began, and you'd kinda gotten the hang of the gameplay.

tommy's character stopped after what you said, and he had an unreadable face on stream. chat was speeding by.

"really? i don't think i've ever played."

you raised an eyebrow, taking a quick sip of your drink.

"dude, actually!? it's so fun, i played on there a lot when i was younger and still do off-stream."

tommy had a small smile sneak on his face.

"you wanna play later off-stream bumble?"

"sure!"

you walked back over to him with the wood in your inventory, unsure of why he'd gone so quiet.

"i just got a lot of wood, do you want any?"

you flicked your eyes back over to his stream, not able to read chat due to its speed. he wore a small grin on his face before letting out a chuckle.

"um, sure. toss it over."

—————

"that's gonna wrap up the stream, thank you so much boys for coming out tonight! make sure to follow bumble on twitch and their other socials!"

tommy continued wrapping up the stream, and you chimed in with a small 'bye!' before the stream went offline.

"alright good night tommy! i'll see yo-"

"did you mean it, when you offered to play stardew valley?"

his question caught you off-guard, and your cursor slowly moved away from the leave call button.

"um, yeah? it's a good game and i wanna play it with you! plus, i can be the teacher this time, you can stream it if you want!"

you grinned, not quite getting why it seemed to be such a big deal to the other.

"oh, ok. we don't have to stream it...but if you want to we can call it another collab with you teaching me instead."

you let out a small chuckle, dumping the now empty drink into your bin.

"sure dude, let me know when you're free to do it. good night, i gotta empty my bin."

"good night Y/N."

you left the call, quickly taking off your headset and moving to pick up the bin under your desk.

you walked downstairs with passion, a small smile on your face as you replayed the events of the past hour and a half.

it'd been a good stream, no one seemed to really dislike you, and you had fun playing terraria. maybe you and tommy could become friends.

you still didn't know why he seemed to falter at the offer of playing stardew valley, though.

—————

b

umbleeee 🐝 @bumbletwt
@tommyinnit tysm tommy for collabing w/me :D
i had a really good time and everyone was so nice <3
💬963  🔁679  ♥️23k
|
|
|
TommyInnit @tommyinnit
@bumbletwt IT WAS GREAT HAVING YOU BIG B!
CAN WE PLAY STARDEW VALLEY SATURDAY?
💬10k  🔁999  ♥️69k
|
|
|
bumbleeee 🐝 @bumbletwt
@tommyinnit sure!
💬698  🔁12k  ♥️2,953
|
|
|

JAM @fxckingjam
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt
ayo? 😳😳😳
💬35  🔁18  ♥️45

.: {🐝} :.

note;;
i don't really know how terraria works, the small amount of research i did involved me watching stream clips of sbi playing terraria agaga
ok have a good lmao