16

.: {🐝} :.

tommy bit his lip with anxiety, holding the phone close to his ear in hopes that someone would pick up.

after his talk with tubbo he spoke with wilbur about the situation as well and was advised by both to try and keep calling in hopes that someone would answer. and that's exactly what he did.

now he was sat on the bed calling for the third time that day, only to be declined. he let out a frustrated groan, throwing his phone down on his bed before curling up into a ball. nothing was working, and it pissed him off.

as hot tears began to stream down his face, he felt his bedsheets buzz as 'Tongue-tied' began to play from his phone. he immediately shot up and retrieved his phone, answering the phone before he could even check who it was.

"h-hello?"

he sniffled, cringing at how pathetic he sounded.

"hello. is this tommy, Y/N's friend?"

he sat up straighter at the familiar voice.

"this is he, are you Mx. L/N?"

he asked, hopefulness quickly growing in his chest.

"I am. are you aware of Y/N's condition?"

"slightly, i know they're stable right now, but nothing else. is there something I should now.. are they ok!?!"

he began to grow anxious. did the receptionist lie to him about Y/N being ok? were they ok!?

"they're fine right now, they do have some major injuries... and there's another thing as well."

mx. L/N paused, their voice cracking up. tommy felt his blood turn cold.

"Thomas, they have amnesia.. memory issues."

his breath hitched, eyebrows stitched together as emotions ran wild in his head. he remained quiet, already feeling the tears well up in his eyes again.

"can I come visit them?"

he asked, the grip on his phone tightening. he needed to see them. did.... did they forget about him?

mx. L/N didn't speak, mumbling something to someone else before speaking once more.

"their doctor has advised another week of rest before visitors, so in a week's time I'll allow you to come and visit them."

they said, tommy conflicted on whether to be mad that he has to wait more or ecstatic that he finally can see Y/N again.

"ok, thank you mx. L/N... one more thing."

"yes?"

he squirmed a bit in his seat, looking out his window nervously as he built up the courage to ask.

"would you mind if I visited them for two weeks?"

Y/N's guardian stayed silent for bit, there was a bit of shuffling and hushed whispers, before a new voice came in.