24

.: {🐝} :.

"wait, you mean i'm free to leave?!"

your voice pitched in disbelief at the news, widened eyes pinned towards Dr. Bradley, who only wore a bright smile upon his face.

"yup! while your small incident was concerning, you have fully recovered and no longer need my services. you'll be going home with some medicine that will help just in case you have another episode, and your guardians have my number in case things get too out of hand."

the doctor explained carefully, while all you could do was smile. tommy's visiting period hadn't ended yet.. perhaps you could ask your guardians if he could spend the rest of his time at the house.

"okay... when can i be fully discharged?"

the doctor's eyes widened, almost as if he'd forgotten something.

"oh! well you're free to go any time today actually, i was meant to call your parents to tell them about your discharge, please excuse me."

he quickly left the room to make the call, and you jumped over to your phone. you switched to tommy's contact and began to give him the good news.

tommy <3

TOM
TOM TOM
TOMSSSSSSS
RESPOND PLS

OMG WTF DO U WANT

I'M DISCHARGED TODAY

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

LMAO IT MEANS I CAN
LEAVE THE HOSPITAL

WHAT
REALLY?

YES

OMG POG
WAIT CAN I GO TO UR
HOUSE? I CAN'T GO HOME
UNTIL FRIDAY

i actually had a better idea!!
since u have like 4 days left
i was thinking what if u
stayed in the guest room
of my house till u leave? :D

THAT'D BE SICK
DID YOU ASK YOUR PARENTS

not yet, but when they pick
me up i'll ask

THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN
GTG WILBUR WANTS TO
TAKE ME TO SOME VINYL
SHOP SO BYE

bye <3
read at 10:56 am

you immediately cringed at the usage of a heart. god you were an idiot, what if that came off as creepy!? you already knew you guys were best friends and nothing more, but maybe the heart could come off as 'hey i'm into you', and while that may be true it'd be creepy to send that to someone who's just a friend.

you let out a loud groan, flopping down into your hospital bed with an ear-aching creak. your heart fluttered with anxiety, staring up at the ceiling as a sigh exhaled through your nose. you focused your thoughts on asking your parents about tommy, and how fun the week would be if he were allowed.

_________

"tommy? he only has four days left in town."

your guardian asked, keeping a steady hand on the wheel. you let out a small hum of approval, mesmerized by the outside world that you had forgotten.

"yeah, which is why he should stay! he wouldn't have to charge the motel he's staying at any more, and i can catch up with a friend! i did end up remembering something when we hung out at the hospital."

you grinned, making eye contact with your guardian through the rearview mirror.

"isn't tommy a millionaire-"

"shush S/N."

S/N rolled his eyes, a knowing smile on his face that you chose to ignore. the guardian in the passenger seat let out a small hum, turning to their partner.

"Y/N's right, he did gain a memory with the boy. plus, they were meant to meet and hang out with each other initially, we should let them have their fun."

your guardian smiled, whilst the one driving let out a sigh.

"alright G/N(1), Y/N's friend can stay. but only until he needs to go back home."

you grinned brightly, shocks of serotonin filling your brain.

"thanks guys! you're the best!"

you quickly plucked out out your phone, alerting tommy of the good news.

"wow. Y/N spends so much time with tommy, it's almost like he loves him or something."

S/N stated, a shit-eating grin presented on his face. you felt yourself flush, sending your brother a nasty glare before returning to your text messages. tommy had returned with an image of a bald man with a wide smile on your face, and you laughed. the baldy looked oddly familiar.

_________

tommy had arrived at 18:34 pm with a backpack and duffle, practically rushing into your arms for a hug. you giggled, embracing him with a smile as he rambled into your shoulder.

"this is going to be so much fun Y/N! I can see your setup and your room and the famous corgi pillow and-"

"slow down tommy! for now, let's just set you up in the guest bedroom and then go from there."

you took a hold of his hand before leasing him up the stairs, only realizing your mistake once halfway up the stairs. you were holding hands! with your platonic best friend! god you were an idiot, you wished these feelings just didn't exist.

little did you know tommy was having his own heart malfunction behind you.

"this is it! sorry that it's kinda bland, apparently this room is used for relatives!"

you quickly ripped your hand from his, a smile plastered on your face to try and hide your darkened face. he set his bags down on the bed, scanning the room as he faced away from you.

"'s alright, i really don't mind. let's go to your room already, i need to see it!"

he beamed towards you, grabbing at your own hand before dragging you across the hall to your room.

this hand-holding might just be the death of you.

the rest of the night resulted in watching youtubers that tommy liked (and apparently knew), as well as those videos of two indian men 'playing minecraft irl' as tommy explained.

you don't know when it happened, but you ended up falling asleep on tommy's lap cuddled under a throw blanket. the ghost of a kiss pressing on your forehead was the last thing you remembered before you fully passed out.

.: {🐝} :.

note;;
gay ppl real!?!?!!
got my dino hoodie a few days ago, was v poggerz n i love it
sorry that this chapter is kinda weird
i still have finals this week but I felt like updating soooo :]
ya that's it have a good day drink water 💕