2

.: {🐝} :.

it was sure as hell jarring to wake up somewhere new.

you looked around the barren room in confusion, before remembering the events of the previous day.

oh yeah we moved house yesterday. i had a chaotic moving stream, and tommyinnit liked my tweet.

"wait what?"

you swiped your phone up from it's spot next to your pillow, noticing the undismissed notification that presented itself on your lick screen.

tommyinnit has liked your tweet!

oh wow.

pog.

.: {🐝} :.

"good morning chat! welcome to the stream, today we're just gonna practice some bedwars and talk a little, chill stream today alright!"

you grinned at your facecam, watching as a few pogs flew by in chat.

tubboxuwu: POG POG POG
emilywastaken: U LOOK SO GOOD TODAY BSF
dreamnotfound1: yesss chill stream
wilbrrrrr_: good morning!
jupiterstarz: will u b doin mediashare? 🥺

"oh! good question jupiterstarz, should we activate mediashare? let's get a poll rolling in the chat please mods, 1s if i should activate mediashare!"

you watched chat speed by with 1s, giggling slightly as the poll began to show an obvious winner. you opened your mouth to announce that you would activate mediashare, until your donation ping sound cut you off.

tommyinnit has donated £5
activate mediashare pussy

the robot read out, causing you to burst out laughing. "tommyinnit thank you for the five pounds! for your information I was about to until you interrupted me, bitch." you stuck your tongue out teasingly. it probably wasn't really him, you could edit your name when giving donos after all.

chat, however, thought otherwise.

vanillabbeee: YO WHAT
appyjooce: TOMMY IN CHAT POG
inlovewitanegirl: OMG TOMMY
lmanfuck: POGCHAMP
quacktitty: ayyyy big man in chat

you laughed, shaking your head as you opened up minecraft. "chat relax, it's probably not really him, he's famous 'n shit, why would he be watching my stream?"

the chat kept on freaking out, but you ignored them, hopping onto hypixel and joining a bedwars game.

then another dono popped up 5 minutes into the game.

tommyinnit has donated £5
EXCUSE ME HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAKE YOU BITCH

you laughed again, nearly messing up your bridging before continuing on.

"i'm not going to believe you unless you prove it some how, 'tommyinnit'"

you shook your head with a chuckle. there was no way this stan could prove shit-

you received a ping from your phone.

quickly pausing, you checked on your phone to notice a notification from twitter.

and there you saw it.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit

@bumbletwt IS THIS ENOUGH PROOF FOR YOU BITCH

.: {🐝} :.