9

.: {🐝} :.

you giggled as you scrolled through twitter, tommy ranting on about some weird fan interaction he'd had on his way to school.

"so yeah this girl was really stalker-y, kept following me n shit..."

"what if she has no idea who you are and thought you were the weird one?"

you added on, liking some fanart of your character and tommy's in the terraria world. through the past few weeks, you and tommy began to talk more and had started getting into calls whenever you were both bored.

you'd been playing stardew valley with the brit for 2 hours before deciding to take a break and chat, which lead to where you are now.

"there's no way, she waved me down first. me and my mates all thought it was weird...Y/N she nearly followed me to school!"

you let out a laugh at that, the thought of his tall ass having a stalker was funny to you.

"you're famous, mr. innit!"

"you suck."

—————

it was around 4 am when you made the biggest achievement of your life.

hyped up on monster and 3 hours of sleep, you beat the solo bedwars game you'd joined with nothing but a stone sword and mediocre armor.

"LET'S GOOOOOO!"

you quietly exclaimed to yourself, not wanting to wake up anyone in your house again.

powered by impulse, you quickly opened discord on your phone and called tommy.

you impatiently jittered in your seat as the call rang; drumming your fingers on the desk, bouncing your legs in an exaggerated manner, chewing at your lip, the whole thing.

"hello? i'm li-"

"TOMMY I JUST BEAT A BEDWARS GAME WITH NOTHING BUT A STONE SWORD! I'M CRACKED!"

a loud tommy laugh escaped from the other, and you felt your grin grow. you jumped out of your chair and flopped onto your bed, the loud bang echoing in the call.

"bed breaker irl and in minecraft."

you chuckled, earning you another tommy laugh.

"Y-Y/N i'm live!"

you widened your eyes. did you really just say that live?

"bullshit, it's 4 am tommy there's no way."

the call remained quiet for a bit, before tommy laughed again.

"you better not be laughing at me, tommy."

you pouted, rolling over onto your back as he quickly began to reassure you.

"no no no! tubbo's in another call-would you like to meet him?"

you raised an eyebrow at the question, focusing your eyes on the tiny mechanics of your LED strips.

"sure, i don't have anything better to do,"

you said as you eyed your too-full bin, not wanting to get up to dispose of the horrifying stack of energy drinks within.

"alright, gimme a sec.."

he left the call, before joining along with another user.

"tubbo! this is bumble, bumble this is tubbo."

"hallo!"

you grinned at the funny greeting, fiddling with your hoodie strings.

"hi tubbo! how are you?"

"i'm doing great! I heard about your bedwars win, that's sick!"

you flailed your free hand joyfully at the praise.

"thanks! i've heard you're very clingy!"

"Y/N!"

—————

you woke up the following morning with drool stuck on your cheek and hair and a banging headache, phone nearly dead and somehow sandwiched under your belly.

with a groan, you picked it up and practically woke up right there at the 99+ notifications from twitter.

"HE WAS ACTUALLY STREAMING!?"

you quickly scrolled through the numerous tweets you'd been tagged in, most talking about you being cracked at bed wars or how funny you and tubbo's dynamic had been.

but one tweet caught your eye.

it was a simple tweet, the caption being 'sus' and below it a clip from tommy's stream. it was a small snippet of you talking about why the only gummy flavor should be red.

as you'd ranted on, with tubbo butting in with his argument the green gummies tasted the same, tommy had simply sat there in silence with a fond grin on his face, shaking his head occasionally whilst working on getting more netherite on the dream smp.

you liked the smile on him, and it made you smile.

without another thought, you liked the tweet then got up to start your day.

.: {🐝} :.