Day Off

|| Due to massive request, here is an update. - Jupiter ||
{~~ Content Warning: Nsfw Content. (obviously)~~}

John's loud moan raked through the house, like a loud trombone that hadn't been oiled. His voice nearly broken from the constant sexual release throughout their normal school day. His whole body trembling not due to the vibrator that filled him to the brim, relentless against the bundle of nerves.
This was heard by the smaller blonde of the household when he walked in. His silent action to close the door in a matter of seconds was quick and abrupt. His eyes quickly locked on the person on the couch. Dirk had a satisfied smirk on his face. "Hello, sweetheart~" He stood up, stalking closer to Dave. Another broken moan broke the tense silence. As the smirk grew into an evil smile, Dirk held up a one piece lingerie set. It's deep red appearance, thick straps in the front, but almost no back that barely held the lace that covered the behind. "Change, princess." He tossed it over and stood expectantly.
The stern voice hung heavy in the tiny submissive's ears. He wanted to avoid this, so the bruise wouldn't be shown, but he couldn't hold himself back as he discards his clothing hurriedly. All he wanted was to obey his command and bring satisfaction to his dominant lover.
The last piece of clothing was his underwear. A pair of women's boxers briefs, black with a dark red strip from the waist band to between the legs and finishing at the back.
Dirk's eyes couldn't be seen, but Dave felt them traveling down his body. "Where is that bruise from, kitty?" His voice was soft, but stern to wholeheartedly get the truth. Dave felt himself freeze, briefs halfway down his thighs. "O..Oh. It's nothing." He answered with a cut off whimper. He didn't realize Dirk had moved closer and rubbed the side of his thigh. The gentle brush of his fingers caused searing pain to shoot through his nervous system. "I'll say this one more time. Where is this bruise from? Because I know, during our last session. This was not there." The sternness wasn't hidden anymore. It was strong and his voice felt like it deepened by two octaves at the minimum. He wanted to keep himself silent, Dave didn't want to give in. He really didn't, but his mind was screaming at him. 'Tell sir. Sir wants to know!' He stumbled, tongue feeling to big for his mouth, as he finally formed his words. "J..Jack kicked me.. again."
Dirk felt his face heat up in anger. What was this man's deal, where was it his business to hurt his kitten? His princess? His baby? His... Boyfriend. His eyes once again, locked on the bruise as he gently started to rub it. The soft, plush thigh that was turning a gentle purple. Even though the backstory, it was beautiful in his eyes. His pale, freckled skin, darkening in a beautiful violet shade. "I will handle that tomorrow. For now." He cuts himself off, as he pushes down on the swollen skin, causing a yelp to break the silence once again. This time coming from Dave. "I want you to finish changing, and join me in the bedroom." He moved his face directly in front of the others, his breathe was hot against Dave's skin. Lips tingling in desperation, their lips connected, saliva coating Dave's lips as Dirk bit down on his bottom lip. Treating his lips like some starving predator, taking his first bite of his meal. The taste of metal lightly coated the inside of Dirk's mouth. "Mphf!" Dave let out a surprised squeal.
Dirk pulled away, no longer hungry for a kiss and the experience of watching his lover squirm from pleasurable pain. "Now, go on." His tone was short, stern, and beautiful.
Dave's mind was foggy with submissive need. His hands shakier then a dancing puppy waiting for it's favorite treat. The clothing was completely stripped, but he was naked only briefly, before he pulled the lingerie up his legs.
The lace lightly scratching his thighs, the sight absolutely enticing to Dirk. Oh how beautiful Dave was in red. He had to peel his eyes away, taking his first step onto the stairs, hurrying up the stairs. He wanted to check on John before he continued.
John on the other hand, was a squealing tied up mess, staining the light blue sheets. His entrance was plump and swollen from the constant stimulation and intrusive pleasure. Dirk slowly stalked close, running his hand up his thigh. "How are we feeling, baby boy?" John's eyes slowly met with his. Glazed over and unfocused. "S..So good, s..sir." His tongue was barely in his mouth, sticking out and collecting saliva at the tip and lightly coating the side of his face.
Dirk's soft chuckle coated his mind. That sadistic chuckle, the noise that he listened to every time Dirk would create some extra source of pleasure. His fingers lightly traced between his legs, rubbing his tip, pressing down just lightly. "Cum for me, one last time." John's body was struggling, as he managed his last orgasm.
Fire burned his insides, as the white liquid coated Dirk's finger tips.
Dirk pulled his fingers away from his member, licking off the cum, to once again have clean fingers. He then went on to pull the vibrator out from between his legs. John could finally feel his body relax. Falling back against the soaked sheets. His eyes started to fall closed. "Nope, not yet. Gotta get you cleaned up." He picks him up with ease and makes his way to the bathroom, starting a bath, and setting him in. He grabbed the softest rag they owned and lathers it in body wash. Gently rubbing it along his body, to wipe off the nasty residue of sweat. Then moving on to scrub his hair, getting any excessive oil out.
"There we go." His voice was soft, as he picked him up in a fuzzy, white towel. Drying off his body to successfully dress him in a cheap, Walmart hoodie and short, boxer briefs with a rough pattern of plaid. "You can go sleep with the others, while I get my pretty kitten as wrecked as my puppy." Once again that sadistic chuckle hung heavy in the air, laying him down with Karkat and Jake. They had been easily worn out earlier that morning. Karkat having a soft, pudgy belly from the cum his troll self consumed. The salty nutrients warmed his body, like he was sitting by a fireplace on a cold winter's night. Dirk would be lying if he said it wasn't one of the most adoring parts of fucking Karkat.
He had learnt of this the third time he had pushed his cock deep into his nook. The red slick coated him so thickly, bringing extra sensitivity as Karkat's nook shared consistent pressure against him.
The cum had filled Karkat, his belly pushing out just slightly, as he was filled. How pretty could one troll be as he cums for the 5th time? Very, in Dirk's opinion, and he believed it was the only correct one.
"Dirk!" Jake's British tone breaking him from his own horny thoughts. "Golly, love. Your stamina is never ending. You're staring at Karkat's belly like a predator begging for a piece of meat." Once again with that predatory behavior, Dirk. Is that what you're into? Hunting down your boyfriends and devouring them, covering your face in cum and slick?
Dave stood by the door, letting out an embarrassed whimper. He was dying of need, his knees shook with failed stability. "Love, you're killing the poor kitten. He's practically begging with his whimpers and trembling knees." Dirk turns to look at him. "Oh~" He let out a harsh chuckle. He stalked over once again, a reoccurring theme tonight, it seemed. His hands placed themselves on the hourglass hips that his marvelous boyfriend possessed.
He gently led him to a different room, making sure the door was closed behind him, the dimming light with a red hue, only showed the shadows of a plain room. A large bed sitting dead center of the room. The bedposts with thick pieces of black silk that could hold his lover captive and under his will.
Dave sat himself on the soft mattress. The black comforter was soft against his skin. Noting the fact that his senses were destroyed by the room. A soft comforter that overwhelmed his senses in a lovely way. Ribbons to keep his fingers from rubbing against anything with a different texture. Overwhelming scents filled the room to keep him from staying grounded out of his submissive space. The room too dark to see anything farther then a foot away.
He felt the heat at the pit of his stomach grow, squirming on the bed, thighs rubbing together in desperate need pleasure.
Dirk pushed him back against the bed, standing on his knees above him, leaning down and gently sucking on his neck. His lips soaked in saliva, but tasting of their other lover. His hand sliding down his torso as cups between his legs, palming him. Dave's back arched into his touch. A soft, desperate whimper broke the air. "You look so beautiful, Kitten. Desperately whimpering for me to touch you and only you." His voice was husk, a soft groan against his ear. "I'm gonna mark up your pretty skin so well. I love seeing those pretty marks on your thighs." Dave let out another noise, this time it being cut off by a uneven gasp when two lubed fingers pushed past his entrance. The lace rubbed against the left of Dirk's fingers as he pushed them deeper into him, wiggling them slightly. He explored the area inside his lover. He's so warm.. He wanted to fill him.
Dave's little whimpers were the only thing grounding Dirk at this point. He was so ready to push past his rim and fill him. "S..Sir! P..Please!" He squealed. "Are you ready for me, baby?" He asked, his tone cool and collected. Dave nodded, fingers lacing themselves in his hair. A tight grip on the spiked, blonde hair. Ruined throughout the day by the consistent fucking with his lovers.
After some time, Dirk was deep inside of Dave, hitting the bundle of nerves on a repetitive thrust time. The fire in his pit filled him until Dave was finishing on the soft lace that he felt embarrassed in, only an hour before. Dirk following suit, filling him with the white liquid. It was thick and spilled out of him onto the comforter below. The lingerie now ruined, and no longer of use. He pulled himself out of the submissive pet. "Such a good kitty, always so willing. Oh how pretty you'd be if you fought back~" He mocked him in a joking way.
With this, aftercare began.
The dominant blonde first began with slowly getting him out of the lingerie. Now staring down at the pale, thin frame that Dave possessed. Dark marks littered his skin, with hints of bite marks that had punctured the skin. He gently sits him up, receiving a rough grunt of pain as a response. "Shhh.. It's okay. I've got you. We will get you all laid down in a moment, and then you'll feel a bit better, okay?" Dave was barely responding due to his submissive headspace, nuzzling into him. His nose pressed against his neck. He took him to the bath, starting up the 4th bath of the day. Setting him in the bath, his hand having to hold him up. Lathering up a rag of body wash, rubbing it along his body. Then cleaning his hair. The sweat rinsing away with the conditioner. He finished up to dress him in a large, white t-shirt. A soft orange hat design printed on the dead center. Boxer briefs with black patterned plaid. Into bed a moment later, he laid with his 4 lovers, satisfied with his day off.

|| I hope you all enjoyed, have a lovely night everyone ||
[Written Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2021]
[Word Count: 2035]
-Jupiter