Striders Have Secrets Too

[A/N] Hey it's Echo, So I need to vent. This chapter is just a fluff chapter pretty much. I've been really upset and I want a cute moment to happen between these 5. -Echo

{DAVE}
          I stared at the fridge full of food then sighed. 'Who would want to love your fat ass.' I felt tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes. I was glad I had my shades on. They were banned from wearing them in the house a few weeks ago. Along with John and Karkat's contacts. John had blue and silver eyes. Karkat had red. Dirk had orange. I had a demonic red color. I pushed up my shades and went to back up to close the fridge. Before I did, I felt a pair of pale-strong arms wrap around my waist proactively. Dirk's head layed on my shoulder.
      "What are you doing?" He asked, kissing the side of my neck a bit. I moved my head to the side. "J-Just looking to s-see what food we need." I stuttered a bit nervously through the lies. He stopped and turned me around, his face was full of concern. I looked away as he took off my shades. I started to cry, silently. He wiped the tears off my cheeks. I looked down. I was a lot shorter than him. I was only 5'2 while he was 6'2. He made me look up at him. He kissed me, softly. 'He doesn't love your fat ass. Your not skinny enough.' I kissed back. He pulled away. "Those voices aren't right, David." I cried a bit more and hugged him tightly. He hugged back, holding onto me protectively. I cried into his shirt. John walked in and looked at us. "What's wrong?" He asked Dirk. I didn't say anything. I pulled away and Dirk picked me up. "Let's eat some breakfast first." Dirk said. Dirk had always been the caretaker of this household with Jake. I moved in with them after I got home from the hospital. I still had the scars. John and Karkat moved in a bit later. Karkat because he got kicked out. John because he needed somewhere to live. Dirk and Jake were the only ones who knew about it. Dirk gave me to John and told us to go play video games with Karkat. When we left Jake walked in.

{DIRK}

      When they left the room, I sighed and hugged Jake tightly. He hugged back. I pulled away. "Did it happen again?" Jake asked and I nodded. "I haven't seen him eat lately.... oh lord." I frowned and started to cry. Jake was a few inches taller than me. I Nuzzled his neck. He kissed my head and held onto me still. Jake pulled away and wiped off the tears on my cheeks. "It's alright, honey. Why don't we make some breakfast?" I nodded and we began to make Chocolate chip pancakes.

[Time Skip]

{DAVE}

   Dirk and Jake watched me as I ate. I looked down and poked at the food. I ate all of my food and we sat on the couch. John was the first to speak. "So why were you crying, Dave?" He asked. I whimpered and hid in Dirk's side. I mumbled into his side asking if he could say it. "Look Karkat and John...... Dave got in a bad place after middleschool..... he ended up going to the hospital.... he relapses sometimes..... He is recovering from Anorexia and self harm...." Dirk said petting my head. I nuzzled his hand and stayed quiet. John looked down at me. "Awe honey..... come here." He said picking me up and kissing my forehead. I curled up into his lap. Karkat hugged me and John pulled him into his lap as well. Karkat and I were pretty small for our ages. Dirk and Jake sat beside us and we ended up taking a nap on the old, soft, comfy couch.