Mornings Are Always The Cutest

Omg Rex is updating after who knows how the fuck long..... I plan on updating all books today-Rex

No one's Pov

The next morning Jake awoke in a large bed. His waist had a pair of pale strong arms around him along with small greyish white fragile hands on his shoulder. He then remembered the night before his face becoming a dark shade of pink. "Oh golly" the British boy mumbled under his breathe. " Its going to be a really interesting morning. " Jake said to himself. Then Dirk began to wake up groaning softly. "Mornin' " Dirk said in a Texan accent that made the British boys blush grow a darker shade of red.

Time skip because I'm lazy

After breakfast everyone decided to cuddle on the couch. We had Karkat curled up on my lap like a cat. Dave was leaning on Dirk's shoulder. John was layed a crossed the Striders laps. Jake leaned on Dirk's shoulder. They all sat and watched Tokyo Ghoul for awhile. A hour into the anime Karkat was asleep in Jake's lap purring contently. John was now curled up having his black as night hair played with and twirled in between the older blondes fingers while into a ball still resting on the albino boys laps. He was fighting sleep by this point. Dave was sleeping as well with a small smile on his face. Jake was so tired he began to fall and landed on Dirk's lap as well sleep consuming him quietly. Dirk was smiling with happiness when he saw the four boys laying beside him.

Time skip again??? You know you love me!

Dirk's Pov

The four boys still were asleep in my lap after a few hours and I was getting tired as well. I began to fall asleep when the phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask quietly attempting to not awaken the others.
"Dicky I mean Dirky I have a probem I mean problem." Roxy was on the phone obviously tipsy.
"What is it Roxy? Is everything alright?" I ask my anxiety filling me up inside.
"Ya Dirk everythng...everything is fine... It's just..." She trailed off.
"Spit it out Rox. You know I won't judge you."
"I like Jane" she whispered into the phone.
I start to chuckle quietly. "I know you do Roxy."
"Relly *really*?!" She sounds a bit angry.
"Yup. I should also tell you I like 4 boys who are sitting in my lap." I told her.
"Okay Bye"

413 words! I had to include some CottenCandy or JaneRoxy if you will