Hi, we're going back to smut.

A/N: Hi, who else hated the Homestuck epilogue? also I haven't read all of it, And i'm not going too. I asked someone who had and haha bitch. that is triggering as fuck. Those tags aren't a joke. Okay to the story.
——————————————
I hate this. Well no, I actually love this. He's teasing me, but refuses touching me. They all do. Let's go back in time a little, hm?

Walking home from school alone, wasn't a fun time. Jake, Dirk, Karkat, and John had all stayed home with a "cold." You guessed they just wanted to fuck all day. I mean why not? I couldn't miss school today though, I had finals, and too much homework to be missing another day. I also had a presentation. I had to deal with Jack on my own today, and it was the hardest thing. His comments never seem to cease, even when he's not there..

I walk home and walk up the 14 flights of stairs, I don't wanna go through the elevator today. The bruise forming on my left thigh was not appreciated. A harsh kick from Jack. Fun.. Fun.. Dirk would probably be pissed at that, but he couldn't do anything about it at the moment, because Dave didn't plan on telling him or anyone for that matter.

How did he plan this? Oh, he just planned to not have sex for the few weeks it took to heal. Now that he thought about it.. that would be nearly impossible.

|| This is so old of a draft like April 19||