Sneak Out

John

I couldn't live in this house anymore... Dirk is now too over-protective, he has band all of our long sleeve shirts and sweaters even our pants! I have finally decided... Today was the day I'm going to sneak out, I have to make sure that nobody and I mean nobody finds out that I'm doing this. If anyone found out and told Dirk? I'd probably be dead, so to make sure nobody knows I'm going to keep it all to myself, going to keep all of it in my head and sneak out during the night.

Dirk

I know John is angry with me. I'm insanely worried for him though. I can't count the amount of times he's come home beat up and crying. He has been angry at me all week he's distanced himself from everyone else too. I just don't understand what caused this, he's a smart and funny kid why would anyone want to hurt him? More importantly... Was this someone else's doing? Or his own... Either way I have to stop it somehow, whether it means getting physical or psychological... I want to make sure that everyone in my house is safe, if one of them leaves me at such a young age I don't know what I would do... Especially John or Dave, they're the youngest and human there an easier Target. On the other hand Karkat, he's a troll and he can fight for himself he is strong enough. And Jake and I are definitely strong enough to defend ourselves, but if one of us aren't there with the boys at the wrong time then it's all my fault...

(Time skip)

Dave

It's almost midnight, I woke up to hear footsteps outside John's door.... It could be Dirk, or it could be John.... I want to check... I opened my door quietly to see John in a hoodie, long ass pants, he had a heavy coat on, boots and a huge bag full of god knows what. Was he trying to sneak out!? He can't! Dirk will kill him! Well... More like punish him.... He still can't leave! I won't let him... I left my room and quickly ran to Dirk's, he jumped up and almost fell off his bed. "Dave... Bro, what's wrong?" He asked, I didn't know what to say... I just grabbed his hand and dragged him out of his room with me, telling him to be quiet. "John... Sneaking out... Trying to...." Is all I said, I was completely out of breath... 'Fucking fat ass...' I thought, I pushed the thoughts away, my only concern is John...

Dirk

After Dave said that I ran it threw my mind for a second before it clued in, John was sneaking out! I made a run for it, down the hall to the front door. I stopped when I saw John, he had a bunch of clothes on. I walked over to him quietly and wrapped my arms around his waist, "Where ya goin cutie~" I could feel John shiver as he sunk into my grip.

John

Shit. He caught me. I sunk into his arms. He was warm and comforting. I forgot what my goal was again. He turned me around and I latched onto him. "Let's get you out of these." He sighed. He took me to my room and shut the door. He took off my clothes until I only had boxers and a tee shirt. He set me on the bed and took off his shades. He clipped them into his shirt. His hands went to his hips and he stared at me with a motherly look. "Do you want to explain what you were doing, Johnathan?" He raised a eyebrow. "I-I was l-leaving.." I couldn't lie. He towers over me, he's intimidating... I couldn't do anything.. I looked down and he grabbed face and moved my head up. Before I could do anything he pressed his lips into mine, was this the punishment I get? Because if it is I like it! I liked Dirk and I feel like he liked all of us.... But why?