'Punishment'

John

I can't believe this! Dirk was really going all out, was this a lesson of some sort? Was he basically trying to say if I snuck out I wouldn't get this? Because I somewhat regret trying to sneak out now.. I want to stay here with Dirk, and everyone else. "D-dirk..." I stuttered, he tilted his head. "Yeah?" He replied, I paused. "Do you... Like me?" His face went into a shocked expression. "Of course!" He said, pulling me into a hug. "But you love everyone else?" He pulled away from the hug slowly, he then crossed his legs and sat up like he was explaining something to a four year old. "Well you see, I love everyone in this house. I love you, Dave, Karkles, Jake, I love all of you." He said, I nodded. My eyes tearing up, I pulled him into a hug and nuzzled my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, it made me feel safe, happy, like I was worth something... An idea popped into my head, my life has been stressful, well what's a good stress relief? Sex. "How much do you love me~?" I asked, I could tell that set Dirk off already. He was easy to please sometimes, I guess I got him the right night. "A lot~" He said, rubbing my back. This... Was gonna be good~ "Then why don't you show me~?" I said, sitting in Dirk's lap. "Heh, okay~" Dirk said, pulling his shirt off. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, slowly moving his hands up while taking my shirt off.

Credit: HomestuckDaveKat