School

Alright fuckbutts it's two in the morning and I'm in a bad/good mood so you get to deal with poor writing, slight sad stuck, and my usual bull shit any HOO . This one is about mental health/illnesses. Don't like it, don't read it. Don't complain that would be lovely thanks. -Echo's brain at 2am.

John-
I kicked at the ground as I walked to high school with the others. ((They now back in high school mother truckers! Because I'm lazy as shit to edit a different story . Because I'm in high school AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING IT'S FUCKING SHIT. high school isn't better than middle school. Both schools are shit.((input of later and now awake Echo-- I was ranting and upset about high school. yes they are in high school.)) I hadn't spoke all morning this was the first time since some random break happened after a really big started and something was like really big or something. I don't know I just know it was another knife fight. Yes another. Our school has to be one of the most dangerous schools cause it's in the biggest town. "JOHN!" They all four yell at once. I squeak. "Y-yeah?" I asked not looking up. "U okay? You've been spaced out for a while." Dirk says worriedly. I nod a tiny bit.

~Time Skip To A Week Of John's Strange Action's~

Dirk+

I'm pacing around my room. John has went quiet for the past week and locked himself in his room all day. I sighed and Jake came in. He picked me up and I squeaked. "You need to sit." I pout at him. "No. I don't" "Strider do you really want to test me?" I shrunk back. "Sorry Jake..." He kisses my forehead. "It's fine" I frown worriedly. "I-Its just J-John has been so distant and I-Im w-worried..." "Oh sweetheart" Jake frowned. "He's okay" Jake smiled a little. "O-okay"

~The Next Morning~

John and I were walking to school alone because the others were sick. "Do we have to go?" I nod. "Yeah" "Why?" "Because schools important" "Why does everyone think that they brainwash kids into believing that's the only thing and even their mental health isn't that important. They don't care. You could be a kid with all A's but be a suicidal shit and no one would notice becouse school teaches you, you have to have bad grades to be suicidal. They see the cuts on your arms and they don't care! They ask because that's their job!" He started crying. I pick him up. "Hey hey it's okay. Let's skip today okay I think you need some rest." He nods and curls up in a ball whimpering and sniffling. I frowned and ran my fingers threw his hair he calmed down. We got home pretty quick I walked in the door and Jake looked at me. He was walking around. "H-Hey Dirk why are you here?" He knew he would get a lecture. "Bed now. You two in the kitchen. Bed" They all groaned and went to bed. They looked worriedly at John. I shooed them and they went to their rooms laying down. I sighed. I took John to bed who had fallen asleep. I lay him down and checked his arms. I frowned. How did I not see this earlier. I took off his hoodie and all his long sleeves I brought them downstairs. I lay them in a empty closet. I walked into Dave's room and made him take off his hoodie. He hesitated but did and I took all his long sleeves too. They'll be able to wear them but I have to check first. I take Jakes and Karkats just in case they looked at me confused but I took them. They had to put on shirts now. I kissed their foreheads. "Sorry" I half smiled. Half frowned. I took all the things and put them in the closet. I locked it. And put the key on a string in my shirt. They came out and I told them the new rules.
Rules
•No Sweaters Allowed In The House
•No Sharp Objects In Anyone's Bedrooms Or Weapons All Will Go In The Training Room
•Sweaters and Long Sleeves Are Only Allowed At School. You Will Take Them Off When You Come Home. I Will Lock Them In The Closet.
•You Are Too Only Wear Boxers And A T-shirt After 5pm.

I wouldn't let them complain at all of the rules. "Now change and go back to bed." I sighed.