the past is hell....

it all happened so fast. the loud crash. the fire. the screams. the fear. i look to the side of me to see my father.. his white fedora in his lap. my birthday was tomorrow.. blood trickled down his face. the blue veins underneath his pale white as snow skin showed now. blood blinded my vision. the screams around me scared me. my father looked at me and put his hand in my hair the blood smearing. "there's no place like home." he smiled his crooked smile before he closed his eyes and leaned his head back and his breathing slowly...ever so slowly..stopped. it was vivid. all of it. why would he leave me? "dad!!!!!!!!" i scream my voice cracking, tears streaming down my face as i dragged him and myself out of the white car and i clung to his limp corpse. i sobbed shaking and crying. my head feeling light as i slowly ever slowly watched as the world turned black but i blinked it away. i tried CPR on my dad to wake him. "dad please! you can't leave me! you're all i have!" i screamed. my tears fell on him. his white shirt tear stained and ruined with blood it was ripped to pieces. i continue to cry and sob clutching his body as i felt arms around me. the paramedics took him away and myself. next thing i knew i was in the hospital being told i had ruptured arteries and i was borderline deaf in both ears. my life is over.. i remembered my dads last words before pulling the iv out.

Then i woke up.