Dirk?

Dirk Pov

So maybe I planned all of this. As I was finished I stood in the hallway to turn on all the vibrators. Starting with Karkats cause he must have calmed down a bit earlier. "A-ahhh~ D-diirk Dam--n it I swea-r to Gog turn it off!" He yelled. Instead of turning it off I turned it on the highest setting. Karkat started to squirm and moan. I think he pushed it into his prostate because he got louder. He screamed and moaned. Squirmed and purred. He's so adorable all like that. I walked into his room up to him. He had his eyes closed shut his breathing was heavy. "D-dirk~" He moaned my name. I wish he was screaming. Huh maybe. I grabbed another vibrator from my room lubing it up. I walked in again he stared at me. "D-dirk~ ahhh~" I walked to where the vibrator was and pushed the other vibrator into his ass. Turning it onto the highest setting giving him no time to adjust. "A-HHH~ Dirk!~" His back arched off the bed. I grabbed his bulge pumping it quickly. He screamed and candy red liquid squirted out of him. I didn't turn it down. I kissed him again sweetly. "Good boy~ I love you Karkitten~" "I love you too Dirk~" He managed to say. I kissed him again sweetly. Walking out of the room. Into Jake's room. I turned on his vibrator adding another into his hole pushing it up against his prostate. "A-hh~" He moaned it sounded heavenly. "I love you Jake~" "I love you t-too Di-Dirk Ahhh~" " I know you all do~" He looked at me shocked. I turned up the vibrators to the highest settings. I kissed him sweetly. Next I walked into Dave's room. Pushing in the second vibrator. He moaned tiredly. He stayed up all night again. " Dave dave dave.... You should stop staying up all night." I told him. "S-sorry D-dirk" "It's okay baby.~" "I love you Dave~" I told him. My plan is to tell everyone this and ask them at the end of the two weeks if they all want to date. I know I have a weird way with people. I turned on the vibrators to the highest settings. "A-HHH I LOVE YOU TOO D-DIRK" "I know~" I purred. He moaned again. It's like heaven. I kissed him again and left the room. Lastly, I walked into John's room. "H-hey D-dirk" Awe he's stuttering. "Hey baby~" I pushed another vibrator into his ass. Turning the both up to the highest setting rubbing his inner thighs grabbing his dick and pumping quickly stopping before he could come. "I love you John~" I lo-o-ve yyou to D-D-dirk!" I kissed him and left the room. I opened all the doors looking at them all again. My alarm goes off. It's only 10 hours they'll be okay. "I love you! I'll be back in around 10 hours!" "Lov-e y-ou to DIRK ahhh!~" They all said at the same time.