Have Dragons Will Travel (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from How to train your dragon.

Chapter 10: Have Dragons Will Travel (Part 1)

Somewhere beyond the sea, away from Berk, was a lone dragon rider on a mysterious dragon. This dragon rider guided the dragon towards their target; a sailing ship.

Nearby the ship was another ship occupied by two of Berk's farmers/fishermen; Bucket and Mulch. The latter looked up and saw the dragon.

"Well, that's strange." Mulch said to Bucket. "I don't recall ever seeing a dragon that looked quite like that one." He took out his spyglass to get a better look at the dragon.

What he saw was a metallic colored dragon with a long neck and what appears to spikes covering its tail, similar to a Nadder. And if Mulch didn't know any better, there seem to be a human figure on the dragon as well.

Bucket watched as his friends expression changed from curious to concern. "What is it, Mulch? You have that look. I don't like it when you have that look!" Mulch gave Bucket the spyglass to see for himself.

Bucket watched as the mysterious dragon flew over a nearby ship. And to his surprise, he watched as the dragon started attacking the ship, blasting at it and cutting the sail. This caused the passengers of the ship to jumped overboard for safety as the dragon landed there. The human figure dismounting.

"Bucket, what do you see?" Mulch asked, as his friend stood frozen.

"Something I wish I hadn't, Mulch." The larger viking replied.

(Linebreak)

Unaware of this incident, the Dragon Riders were at Berk visiting to catch up with their families and collecting more personal belongings to take back with them to the Edge. For Raeda, she met up with some clients to take new requests for her business.

"Okay, now remember, gang we're only taking absolute necessities to Dragon's Edge." Hiccup reminded the others.

"I guess we're leaving you behind, Fishlegs." Snotlout jeered.

Fishlegs just rolled his eyes at the Jorgenson boy. "Come on. You're better than that, Snotlout. Oh, wait. No, you're not." He retorted. He put the rocks he was holding in the basket attached to Meatlug, which was already filled with rocks just like the basket attached at the opposite side of the dragon. The Gronckle tried to fly with the added weight, but was unable to do so. "Come on, girl, you can do it. Lift with your legs." He encouraged.

'Too...heavy.' The poor Gronckle groaned before falling to the ground, giving up.

"Fishlegs." Hiccup reprimanded.

"What? Berk granite has a nicer finish." The Ingerman boy explained. "And trust me, you want the nicer finish." Meatlug farted. "Point illustrated."

Ruffnut and Tuffnut were at the side, testing out some of the weapons. More like Ruffnut was testing a mace by using it on her brother.

WHACK!

"Not bad. That's a two." Tuffnut said in a daze. "Do it again."

WHACK!

"Uhm. Yeah, three. I still think we could do better." Tuffnut insisted, even though he was dizzy.

"Yes, we can!" Ruffnut all too happily agreed, holding the mace up high.

WHACK!

This time Tuffnut could barely keep himself up. "Ouch!, Oh, yeah, that is a four. Yep. One, two, three, four." He counted the number of Ruffnut's he could see in his dazed state. He promptly fell to the ground.