Chapter 13

Baekhyun's Pov

Waiting in Kyungsoo's hospital room I feel so awful. Poor Kyungsoo was in pain this morning and there was me huffing heading off to work. I lean forward and kiss Taemin on the cheek as he plays with my car keys oblivious to what is going on around him.

"Hey one coffee for you and pass Taemin to me. Come here little man, come to your uncle Chanyeol" Chanyeol takes Taemin from my arms and holds him while I sip the coffee he got me.

"Chanyeol cover Taemin ears for a second" I watch as he looks at me with furrowed brows and does it.

"I slept with Kyungsoo lastnight" I tell him as he looks at me with a smile. "Hang on let me just give Taemin to Luhan outside just real quick" I watch him hurry out the door and rush back in like a ninja so quietly before sitting beside me on the bed. "OK spill" he takes my coffee and sips it making me laugh.

"We kissed one of the days before and it felt amazing. We have been getting rather close lately and lastnight well it happened. I did ask and made sure he was OK and that he wanted to. I'm not an animal I do ask permission" I look at him as he smiles softly.

"I know your not that type of person baek so what happened?" I take the coffee back and sip it before playing with the cups lid.

"One thing lead to another and we slept together. It was amazing and he is just so beautiful Chanyeol. Then this morning I heard Taemin cry so I climbed out of the bed not to wake Kyungsoo and took the baby out into the sitting room to feed him".

"Wait Kyungsoo was still in your bed he didn't go back to his room?" Chanyeol questions me making me look at him weirdly.

"It clearly wasn't that bad if he slept in the bed all night and didn't leave to go to his room" he smiles making me think maybe he is right.

"Kyungsoo woke and came into us in the sitting room and took the baby from me like I was going to hurt him or something. Chanyeol it didn't feel right something was wrong and now being here I know why"

He looks at me softly "Look at least he rang someone for help. I know he didn't ring you but see it from his point of view he was probably shy after lastnight and its not like he has friends to talk this out with"  I nod my head, he is right.

"Chan I just feel awful for leaving this morning knowing he was feeling shit. I just thought it was because of lastnight and that giving him some space would help. Little did I know he was like this. Anything could have happened he could have collapsed in the penthouse and Taemin would have been crying for him. Oh god how horrible am I". Standing up I run my fingers through my hair grabbing it tight with rage. "Fuck Chanyeol he could have died"

"Hey hey now stop that shit he didn't ok, he reached out. There is no point going over what could have happened. Remember you told me that when Luhan got in his accident. You were all there for me through that and now we will get Kyungsoo through this simple operation" Chanyeol stands up and moves closer hugging me.

"Thanks for hearing me out" I say into his chest as he kisses the top of my head. "That's what friends are for"

"Hi sorry but I need taemins bag" Luhan appears at the door as I step away from Chanyeol to find Taemins bag.

"Hey baby is the little man OK? Chanyeol smiles kissing Luhan on the cheek." He is fine just needs a diaper changed are you two OK? " Luhan looks at us puzzled as I hold the bag toward him." Everything is OK Luhan I just got upset and Chanyeol hugged me nothing more" I hand him the bag.

"Kyungsoo will be ok baek he felt bad this morning and was telling me about lastnight. I think he really likes you more then he is telling you" Luhan winks at me before leaving the room making Chanyeol wiggle his eyebrows as he follows after his partner leaving me in the room alone.