Chapter 14

I'm finally home. Visiting Kai's grave helped me get alot off my chest. Sometimes it's good to just be able to talk to free yourself from all the troubles.

"Hey you're back" Chanyeol smiles from the sofa as he and Luhan are playing with Taemin.

"Yeah sorry I'm late I had to make a stop off somewhere on the way home" toeing off my shoes I make my way to the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water to drink.

"Back it up, what's wrong?" Chanyeol appears in the kitchen smiling that smile he does when he knows something is up.

"I stopped by Kai's grave on the way home. I had to tell him how I felt and what happend" Sitting on the counter top I twist open the lid and take a mouthful of water.

"I think you need to tell Kyungsoo how you feel never mind Kai"

"I know I do but... It was like I needed his permission, you know"

"I get it baek I really do and I hate to say this but Kai is gone and he would want us to live and go on. Stop beating yourself up for sleeping with Kyungsoo. If you really like him then tell him the truth".

"He is moving out though" I feel a lump form in my throat making me turn away from looking at Chanyeol.

"Then stop him"

"Chanyeol is right, sorry I was earwigging" Luhan appears making me smile and wipe the stray tear that is falling down my cheek now.

"I rented the apartment down stairs for him, his stuff is here. Sehun messaged me and told me he took it all in" I huff a little knowing this is all a mess.

"There is enough of us to take it back out again its just furniture baek. Stop looking for an excuse" Chanyeol comes closer to me and being a good friend since we where kids he hugs me tight.

"Awww you guys looks so cute together" Luhan teases making me laugh "Na he's not my type Luhan" Chanyeol moves away making his way to Luhan as he kisses him on the lips. "Your my type" he says into the kiss making Luhan playfully slap him as they keep kissing.

"What do I do?" I look and hope they stop kissing as Luhan makes his way over and sits on the counter top beside me.

"How about you let Kyungsoo move into the apartment and find his feet again. You go on dates and fall in love with him then ask him to move in properly. Let it be his choice as nothing happening lately has been his choice with having been forced to leave his home".

Luhan is right Kyungsoo has had it hard. "OK but the thing is I have fallen in love with him and I was gonna tell him tonight in the hospital but I stopped myself as it wasn't really the nicest setting"

"Kyungsoo to me seems to be the type of person who doesn't care what the setting is, just telling him would make him happy baek when the timing is better" Chanyeol softly smiles as I know he is right.

"Ok so I just let him move in down stairs and just wait to see how it all goes?" I watch as they both smile at me "Yes let him find his feet but also let him know you're here for him. I will be minding Taemin for him so I will get all the gossip of how he feels etc" Luhan wiggles his eyebrows before sliding off the countertop.

"Sleep baek and in the morning I will be back to mind Taemin while you get Kyungsoo from the hospital" Luhan leaves the kitchen as I slide off the countertop and follow them out.

Taemin is sitting in his little bouncer baby thing eating a toy while kicking his legs." Where did that come from? " I look at both of them as they turn away whistling as if they didn't do anything.