Chapter 17

⚠️ Warning  ⚠️

" Would you like a drink?" Baekhyun heads towards the kitchen as Kyungsoo closes the apartment door. 

" Yes please I guess" Kyungsoo starts to feel so nervous all of a sudden . He knows he slept with Baekhyun before but after tonight on their date they promised not to . Now here he is wanting to be taken to bed and made love to . He wants to feel the warm soft hands of Baekhyun on his body again. How gentle he was with him before . How baekhyun looked into his eyes as they both reached their high together. And the one most precious thing was how Baekhyun took care of him after by hugging him and holding him tight and making sure he wasn't in pain. 

" Here you go" Baekhyun knocks him out of his thoughts by passing him a drink .

"Thank you" Kyungsoo quickly sips it not knowing what to do now . 

"You looked amazing tonight Kyungsoo" they both stand facing each other Baekhyun with his shirt wide open and Kyungsoo trying to look everywhere else but the naked chest in front of him.  

" So did you" Kyungsoo smiles a soft smile as the redness crosses over his face making him embarrassed. 

" Do you want to sit down ?" Baekhyun moves away and takes a seat on the sofa leaving Kyungsoo still stuck in one position .

" I.. I don't know what to do" he whispers afraid more so now than before. 

" Come sit beside me " Baekhyun pat's the cushion beside him and finally the smaller moves to sit .

" You seem more nervous tonight then before . I haven't done anything wrong have I? Baekhyun reaches his hand up and moves some hair behind the smallers ear before kissing his neck.

" Mmh no it's just all we spoke of at dinner and now we are here wanting more I just don't know what to do" Kyungsoo moans into the kiss closing his eyes loving the feeling going through his body right now.

" Like we said a few minutes ago. Forget all that just for tonight " Baekhyun keeps kissing the smallers neck as Kyungsoo moves closer, nearly dropping his glass .

"Let me " taking the glasses and putting them on the floor beside the sofa Baekhyun turns to face him again . " Come to the bedroom with me please" he stands up holding out his hand as the smaller looks at it before taking it .

" I'm so embarrassed tonight " Kyungsoo giggles as they walk towards the bedroom.

" I noticed and it's rather cute" Baekhyun turns to face him outside his bedroom and leans in for a kiss.

Kyungsoo finally gives in and wraps his arms around baekhyun's neck kissing him back a little harder

" Baby come inside " Baekhyun whispers guiding the smaller into his bedroom and over to the end of the bed

" You are so sexy " Kyungsoo runs his fingers down Baekhyun's naked torso while the taller slowly pulls his shirt off dropping it to the floor 

" So are you " Baekhyun pulls him in for a kiss before starting to unbutton the smallers shirt 

" I want you inside me again" Kyungsoo whispers with so much need Baekhyun looks deep into his eyes " I will be don't worry" and with those words both of them kiss with hunger as Baekhyun throws Kyungsoo shirt to the floor before the smallers hands undo the belt of his trousers .

" Baek" Kyungsoo moans loving how his body is feeling right now with passionate kisses tracing along his jaw and neck.

" I want you so badly " the smaller whispers as Baekhyun lays him down on the bed. Hovering over him and looking into the smallers eyes Baekhyun whispers " I want you in more ways than just this"