Chapter 15

"Oh man that food was delicious" Chanyeol rubs his stomach as he is the last to finish the takeaway they got to celebrate kyungsoo's new apartment.

"It is rather late we should be going home" Luhan smiles sitting on Chanyeol lap after putting Taemin to bed since he fell asleep in his arms.

"Thank you all for everything I really mean it" Kyungsoo stands up from his chair slowly making sure not to hurt or rip his stitches.

"Hey, I'll clear up you stay sitting and rest please" Baekhyun looks into the smallers eyes hoping he will sit back down and not fuss with him.

"OK" Kyungsoo passes him his plate while touching the tallers hand softly before sitting back down.

"Come on baby let's go" Chanyeol stands up helping his lover Luhan to his feet.

"I will see you tomorrow Kyungsoo around 10 if that's ok. I have an appointment with my physio for my arm" Luhan slides on his shoes as Kyungsoo watches him closely wondering if it was a good idea to put all this pressure on Luhan with his arm being hurt.

"Good luck tomorrow with the physio and if you can't make it don't worry about it" Baekhyun returns to the sitting room after clearing the plates away.

"No no I will be here don't you worry" Luhan smiles as Chanyeol takes his hand in his as they leave the penthouse.

"Can I get you a drink" Baekhyun picks up some of the glasses they used and returns them to the kitchen with Kyungsoo looking down at his lap feeling rather blue tonight.

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun calls back into the sitting room as Kyungsoo steps into the kitchen with a soft smile.

"Can I have a kiss please" Kyungsoo blushes as Baekhyun can only smile and make his way back to the smaller. "Sure you can, come here" he pulls the smaller in closer to his body he cups his cheek with one hand as the other lays on the waist of the smaller before he kisses him softly.

"Mmmh" Kyungsoo groans into the kiss making them both pull away laughing. "I love your laugh so much" Baekhyun can't steal his eyes away from the taller knowing he won't have him here tomorrow night.

"Oh date tomorrow, where are you taking me" Kyungsoo smiles as baekhyun looks suprised it was even brought up.

"Where would you like to go?" Kyungsoo sits on the stool at the counter top and looks up to the ceiling as if the ceiling will tell him

"I'm not sure its been rather a long time since I have been on a date. I wouldn't even know what to wear for a date these days" he softly giggles to himself feeling rather embarrassed in front of Baekhyun right now.

"I bet you look amazing in anything you wear. Since it's been awhile I need to go all out for this date then". Baekhyun turns his back to the smaller as he clicks on the kettle.

"Please you don't need to go all out for me" Kyungsoo appears behind the taller touching his back softly

Turning around Baekhyun can see the sadness in Kyungsoo eyes. " I'd like to please. We can make a day of it. I can take you and taemin out for a picnic and then me and you can go out later for a proper date. Do you think that you would be able to manage it after surgery?" Baekhyun cups the smallers cheek loving how he reacts to his soft and little touch.

" You're gonna make me cry being so nice to me" Kyungsoo tears fail him as they fall down his cheek.

"I don't mean to make you cry, I just think it would be nice that way I'm not leaving Taemin out" Kyungsoo can't hold it anymore as more tears fall.

"Oh come here" Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo in closer to him hugging around him while kissing the top of his head.

"I'd really like that thank you" Kyungsoo mumbles into the tallers chest making Baekhyun smile.