Chapter 15: A Knight's Duty I

(F/n) took a seat at the small booth in the Izakaya, a popular style of japanese pubs that is commonly used for a get-together, or to hangout. Mordred soon following along, sitting opposite of her Master.

Mordred loved this type of restaurant as she got all sorts of food, especially japanese fried chicken, Karaage. It was not just that dish either, various amounts of food from deep sea dishes to even Western Style Junk Food.

The building they were in was not that large as it only had a few booths and one main counter for customers to sit at. There was only a few lights on as the owner was only one currently there, and serving the small amount of patrons at a later hour. It would only be about an hour or so before the owner would close down, so it left (F/n) and Mordred time to relax after the Harbor Fight.

The Master and Servant got some food as it did not take long for them to receive all types of dishes.

"This place is really the best Master," Mordred hums as she had been here three times already, "why haven't you taken everyone else here?"

(F/n) looks up from the meal he was eating while shrugging, "It hadn't crossed my mind."

"You should, Shirou's cooking is great in all but nothing beats having amazing tasting food that isnt remotely healthy for you." Mordred laughs a little as (F/n) sighs as he continues his meal.

"I guess so." (F/n) never thought as it as that, Mordred always had a spin on things.

There was a small tv playing the news at the moment as (F/n) slowly started to watch it to see if anything was being talked about.

"In the recent light of the city's ever growing gas leak issue," It was female news anchor speaking, "Homurahara Academy is unfortunately the next series of victim to what Public Health and Safety have called, a complete disaster is safety. As you can see..." The news started to show images of the ruined school as Mordred turned her head to the news seeing all of the people working to rebuild the school that was utterly trashed a few nights before.

"Sheesh, we really out did ourselves on that one."

"We honestly didn't do anything, Perseus' Master could have easily told him not to use his Noble Phantasm against Archer."

"Aye. I wonder how the Church can continue to cover up something like that and no one bats an eye."

(F/n) nods softly, "The Church is a percualirty really, they have a lot of power behind the scenes." There was a shot silence as the two watch the news just seeing the video being shown of the destruction, "If I remember correctly, our war's mediator, Kirei Kotomine was a Master of the previous Grail War."

Mordred raises her eyebrow, "Thats curious." She turned her head back to her Master.

"Yeah, here's the interesting thing,  the previous grail war took place here ten years ago, it caused the Great Fuyuki Fire destoryed half the city."

Mordred rubs her chin, she had noticed some of the city was very much newer and more recently built, a large portion.

"Any way you look at Master, I don't think an ex-Master could be considered neutral at all."

(F/n) nods as he eats, "Kirei was Rin's Uncle I believe, something like that, so that alone doesn't speak to me as being neutral."

"Wouldn't that be in our favor?"

"It would, if Kirei wasn't such a total weirdo. He's one of those people were you know something just isn't right."

Mordred chuckles, "I know the feeling." She sat back while drinking some water.