Side Arc .b Announcement

Hello!

This is going to be a complete first for me having never done an announcement as a chapter but this is important to the readers of this book as you may not frequent the update/page information which I do update semi-frequently.

BUT before getting into the announcement, if you have not already seen, the sequel for this book was posted week ago already with a whole chunk of chapters up to read. Go Read!

Now onto the announcement itself!

Hollow World may be finished as the first volume in a series I have planned, but there are clear plot points and plot lines that were seemingly untouched in this first part.

This was an issue risen due to me taking quite a hiatus from writing for a year, and also restructering the entire story of Hollow World from being three separate routes into one singular story.

Our side arc will be titled as .b chapters, they were be complete addition that add to the plot filling in the details.

This entire .b arc that will be added in while fill in many questions and answer anything that this story should have in the first place. I have been planning to do this for awhile.

The first .b chapter will be Chapter 9.b , and you will start to see me update this book with these chapters. Eventually the .b chapters will catch up with the end of the book so it will definitely be worth the reread once its all finished.

Here is the first big hint at whom .b chapters will focus on as I'm sure you can figure out the characters who will be getting much more attention.

There was much that Hollow World hinted at happening and now you will be able to read that.

I hope you are looking forward for this expansion/addition to the book!