Chapter 1: Reality Shifts

K̶̛͍̭̹͙̖̬̥̩̏͌̈́̿̀͆̔̈́̎̈́̿̾̓̆̊̆̇̇͂́͆̓̈́́͌̉̉̉̉͛͂͊̀̅́̂͂̑͘̚̚͘͠͝͝͝ͅḬ̶̛̆̏̀̏͒̀̌̈́̀͐̇̄̋̈̋̔̑̏̉̽̋̃͐́̀́̀̈́͗̈́͐̋͊̍͗̂̄̓̈́͆̎̀̽̍̀͘̕͘͘̕͘͝͝͠͠N̸̢̦͚̹̩͍̭͚̗̞̘̠̺͋́͋̑̋͒̆̌̾̑̐͌͆̍͊̽͊́̋̔̂̿̿̈̈́͊́̕͘͜͜͝ͅĢ̴̡̢̧̞̙̠̙̯̺̯͔̠̖͙̯̳̜̪̟̜͔͍͚̩̜̺͓̭̫͖̮̞̤̺̪̗̘̼̜͕̝͙̤̠̖̮̠̪̼̗͚̠̣̬̝̩͎̬̙̬͓̹̰̰̤̪͉̻̬͔̣͈͙͇̼̖̂͊͗̈́͊̐͌̊͊̈́̾̇̈͐̽̊̄̈́̊̃͑͗̏̆̈́̄͒͛͗͊̆͐͗̆̇̏̉̆͘̚͜͜͝͠͝ͅ ̴̨̧̡̢̢̧̛̱̹͉͚̜͕̰̫̮̖͚̝̺̹͓͓̱͔͙̳̝͈̰̦̗̣̣̗͉̠̫̮̦̞͙͎̦̼̝͈̠̣̠͓͓̱͎̼̥̳̺̇̎̍̍̄̈́̍̃́̎̾̎̈́̒̍̋̓͛̈̆̏͋͒̒̃̀̽̿͂͋̌̇̈́̐̍̏͂͑̋̎͂̈͛̌͂̎̓̀͆̄̄̑̿̊̏̓̑͌̃̅̓́̌̈́̅̓̑̾́̀͑̐̊̾̅͑͒͛̅̊̏̊̽͂̂̕͘̕͘̕͜͝͠A̵̛̛̜̰̦͎͍̖̠͎͕̫̼͓̼̺͙̥͎͉̩͚̜̫̯̬̦̪̫͈̹͔̭͐̍̀̄̋̓̒͆̀̄̓̉͌̓̄͋͋̈́͑̎͆̅̐̎͆̇͘͝͝͠ͅR̸̤̳̈́̑͐͆͗́͒̉̈́̃́͒̀̀͑̔͋̋́̊̾̓͋̌̉̕͘͘̕͝T̶̨̧̡̛̛̛̻̲̣̗͎̙͇̼̰̺̮̙̙̖̺͙̫͉̖̙͉̺̙̮̹͎͇̖̂̿̒͐̑̋̀̓̆̔̂̃̈́̋̂̆̆͋̐̀̒̽͑̈́̇̃͑͐̍̿̆̌͑̋͗͂̈́̿́̂̉̽͛̈͊͂͋͐̒̓̀͒̀̈̌̑̊̐͘͘̕̕̚̕͜͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅH̸̡̛͎̭͓̠̬̼̯̲͊͛̅̈́̽̄́͒̄͛̈́̿͋͛̽͋̅̈̎̀̀̽̈́̃̔͑̓͌̅̏̇̅̒͋̍̐̽̀̄̀̂̊͒͌͊̈̂͂̽́͑̿̄̕͘̕͝͝Ǘ̷̢̡̡̨̢̡̡̱̱̥͍͓̙̫͖̙̙͎͇͚̘͉͍̼͇̱̹͕̯̩̗̱̱̰̲̪͈̞͚̩͚̻̻̫̯̺͚̞͉̞̞̭͙͍͚̥̲̤̲̝͔̪̰̯̻̗̮͔̺͍̤̮̉͒̓ͅŔ̶̡̢̢̨̡̛̛̘͚͈̗͇̼͍͖͖̝̹̤̟͓̣̤̮͙̤̻̩̬͈͖͚̝̲͇̟̗̱͓̔̈́̌͆̒̇̓̽͐͂̋̅͛̎̓͌̈́̿̈́̂̀̓̅͛̈͆̌̃͆̑́͆͑͑́͋̔̃̍͂̃̐͆̚͘̕͝͠ͅͅ

It was a surprise to the new master of the grail war, he had believed to be summoning the Legendary King of Knights, King Arthur. Instead, (F/n) summoned the treacherous knight of rebellion, Mordred.

Confusion had settled upon the master's mind as he stared at the silver and red armor of the women no less.

(F/n) found no words that came to him, his gaze was filled with surprise. The summoning catalyst which was used should have insured the summoning of the Legendary King but it did not. Before (F/n)'s thoughts could continue, Mordred's armor shined a soft red, illumanting herself a little as it disappeared. Her hands still resting upon the hilt of her blade.

Mordred's attire had changed into red outfit that exposed some of her skin. It by no means was a norm for the modern era.

Mordred's eyes stared deeply into (F/n) as they then navigated to his hand which showed the command seals. A soft sigh escaping Mordred's lips.

It was by this time, (F/n) remembered he had yet to do their proper introductions and he'd been in a state of shock. The master got up slowly while dusting himself off, "I'm (F/n), it's a pleasure to met you." He offered his hand to the servant not really knowing how to introduce himself.

Mordred looked around not really paying mind to her master, "You could have picked a better place to summon me." She sounded a little annoyed but to the servant, it was not indecent as a graveyard.

The response sat unanswered till (F/n) rubbed the nape of his neck, "Sorry if this disappoints you, but this was the best I could do without doing it in the city."

Mordred finished taking in her surrondings while humming as she garnered to the catalyst to see just what conjured her to this place. Her feet carrying her over to the spot as she knelt down on one knee.

The small glimmer of silver shards rested on the center of the summoning circle. Mordred's fingers graced over the shards as her eyes softened, her Master would not be able to even see her look. She knew what the shards were, and how such a catalyst summoned her, was surprising.