Chapter 60 (Part-2)

Author's pov:

All of them reached the ancient temple which is located at another end of the village.

The path to the temple is full of green fields and many ancient big trees.

Aaru's grandmother is narrating the history of the temple and its specialities to Arjun and his family.

Ritu is in Aaru's father's arms, happily eating the cotton candies. Aaru's family is pampering him very much. Much to Arjun's mercy, Ritu got another family in his support team.

 Much to Arjun's mercy, Ritu got another family in his support team

                  Cotton candy

After completing their worshipping, all got seated in the temple premises to get relax in the pleasant and peaceful environment with fresh cool breezes.

Arjun is stealing glances at Aaru, who is looking like a goddess in her traditional attire.

Aaru's father cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Aaru, like every year they organized a small fest on the other side of the temple. You all youngsters go and enjoy for some time. We will go back home." He said.

Arjun signed in relief listening to his words. They can spend some time alone. He clearly doesn't know, but he observed Aaru's father and grandfather is glaring at Arjun from time to time like he stole something precious from them.

He is feeling like they don't like him at all.

He wants to talk with Aaru and clarify if he did something to offend them.

"Uncle, you all can also join us na." Abhi asked.

"We have small works at home. You guys enjoy." Aaru's father explained in a soft tone.

.

.

Aaru's family returned back.

Aaru and other's started moving towards feast ground.

The village fest is a little small compared to city exhibitions but it is full of rare items like herbs, clay pots, hand-made articles, natural colours based clothes and material. There are also some games rides and toy stalls. Different traditional food varieties of all surrounding villages are available here.

Aaru is explaining all these new things to them.

Arjun moved close to Aaru.

"Aaru, I think your father and grandfather don't like me much. Did I do anything to offend them?" He asked innocently.

"It's nothing like that Arjun. Maybe you misunderstood." Aaru said assuring him.

"No, maybe they don't like your grumpy face to be with their beautiful smiling daughter." Kavitha said teasing him.