Chapter 34

Aaradhya's pov :

Days went so fast. The sangeet ceremony is after four days from today.

We all started our journey to Ithika's hometown.

As we four girls are from both side, we decided to split into two groups. Two girls in each group, one group goes to Ithika's side and the other group goes to Rahul bhaiya's side.

Amulya and Purvi went to Ithika's side. I and Mahira went to Rahul bhaiya's side.

We all reached Ithika's hometown. Ithika's family arrange a guest house for the groom's family.

First, both families started the ceremony by offering their prayers to their family deity.

We all started helping them in the preparations.

Daksh's pov :

I, Arjun and Yash reached the place. As we three are from bride side. Our families will directly reach on the wedding day.

My mom is so excited to see Mahira directly but due to some other family functions, she will come on the wedding day along with dad.

I decided to confess my feelings to Mahira after introducing my parents to her.

We only saw Purvi and Amulya with Ithika, where are Aaradhya and Mahira.

I want to see Mahira. The thought of confessing my feelings to her making me a little nervous and excited at the same time.

I noticed Amulya roaming around carrying some flower garlands. I went towards her, to ask about Mahira whereabouts.

"Hi, Amulya. " I said approaching her.

"Oh. Hi Daksh Ji." She said smiling.

"Looks like you are so busy, doing all the works. Let me help you" I said taking some garlands from her hands.

"Nothing like that. All the flower decorations are already done. Aunty send me to hang some more garlands around the pooja room." She said. 

"Ok. Come. I will carry the garlands and you can hang them in the places you wish." I said.

"It's ok. I can carry them." She said protesting.

"No problem. I want to help. Come ." I said walking towards the pooja room.

She followed me.

We started talking. She is a friendly girl. I complimented her braveness for beating Yash. She smiled and said she is glad to beat him again. She started imitating Yash behaviour, we laughed so much hanging the garlands.

We both successfully hanged the garlands.

"Thank you for the help, Daksh Ji." She said thanking me.

"My pleasure." I said.

"By the way where are Aaradhya and Mahira. " I asked.

"There are with Rahul bhaiya's family. They are from the groom's side." She answered.

I see. So I can't meet her today. Let's wait for three days. I can meet her on sangeet day.

"Good. So it means you and Purvi are from the bride side." I asked.

"Yes." She said nodding her head.

"Daksh. What are you doing with a chimpanzee? " Yash asked suddenly arriving from nowhere.

"Who is chimpanzee? Mr Monkey! " Amulya asked sweetly.

"You only Ms Crazy." Yash answered back.

"You!"

"You!"

Both shouted at each other.

"Daksh Ji. I can't speak with mad people and waste my time, I had many works to take care of. Bye Ji. Once again Thank you for helping me. " She said to me and went away glancing at Yash.

"Who is dying to talk to you. I too not interested to speak with crazy people like you. " Yash shouted back.

"God! Man. Don't shout. " I said covering my ears.

"No. I will shout. You are my friend, you should not speak with my enemy. Understood. " He shouted again dragging me with him.

Childish!

He dragged me towards Arjun and started complaining about me.

Arjun listened to his complaints patiently and slowly diverted his attention towards the pooja.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Daksh is planning to confess. What do you think will happen?

Favourite pickle?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.