Bonus Chapter 4

Author's pov :

Scene 1:

"I li...ke Y...ou." She said closing her eyes nervously.

"What! " He asked getting shocked.

"I like you Yash." She said clearly now.

"I too liked you. " He said

"I like you not just as a friend but as a life partner. " She voiced out in a low voice.

"Nice joke." He said laughing not understanding the depth of her words.

Her face fell a little.

"I'm saying the truth. " She said confidently.

He looked so shocked with the confession.

"W...hat?" He stuttered.

She stayed silent not understanding how to make him believe when she herself can't believe how the equation between them changed so much in these few months.

She started developing feelings for him.

She found a good friend and companion in him. She wants to give these newfound feelings a chance. So she dared to confess her feelings finally after a lot of inner battle.

"It won't work between us Amu. " He said after a long gap.

"Why?" She asked.

"You are a nice girl Amu but I'm not good for you. " He explained.

"I don't like to stay in a commitment." He continued.

"Why? We can't decide anything is bad till we try it right? I feel comfortable with you Yash. I like the time I spend with you. Every moment feels so special." She said explaining her point of view and feelings.

It feels so difficult from what she had imagined.

She knows Yash's nature. His flirting with girls. His just for fun dates and all.

But apart from all these, she saw his good heart. His innocence. His childishness. His care.

She wants to change his point of view of no commitments. She has accidentally listened a few days back Arjun explaining to Aaru about Yash's mother death and the struggle and pain Yash's father felt seeing her dying in front of him. His father suffering and pain changed Yash's point of view on commitments. His heart from childhood grew with all these thoughts.

From that day her determination to express her feelings grew more. She wants to be his strength and help him in changing. She wants to share his pain.

"Let's try dating for a month if still, you don't feel anything towards me. I will quit trying. " She said in a soft voice.

That day is the start of their dating journey.

One started with love. Other started with confusion and uncertainty.

He proposed to keep their relationship a secret from their families and friends. She agreed.

She only demanded two things in their relationship, his loyalty and a heartful chance.

But everything doesn't goes the way we want right?  He failed to give the two things she asked taking her feelings for granted even after she tried her best to hold their relation.

When there is no respect served love can't survive for long.

Everything has a limit.

She valued his wish and her self respect over her feelings.