chapter 2

Author's pov:

In a big mansion, we can see a man sleeping peacefully.

He is our hero, Mr Arjun Mehta.

Tring Tring......  

He is up within a second the alarm starts ringing and starting his daily route.

Generally, his day starts by morning 5 and ends by night 12.

He follows a perfect schedule.
Gym followed by his protein shake.
Fresh up.
Breakfast with his family.
Office and it continues with his work throughout the day.
And we can again see him by night 11 at his home eating dinner.
Again work and finally sleep.

This man is a pure workaholic. 

His schedule never goes wrong until his friends or family interferes. Fortunately, he loves his family and friends much more than his work. But he is a man who believes in perfection and wants all his works should be done in a perfect manner within the time.

He is from a rich family. They own many businesses across India.

He started looking after his family businesses after the completion of his studies. He worked hard to make their businesses one of the topmost businesses in India. In this process, he slowly became a workaholic.

His family consists of five members. His mother, father, grandmother, grandfather. His grandparents live in their native village. His parents live with him but at present, they are out of the city due to some family functions.

Coming to his friends they are Yash and Daksh. They are also from well-reputed families. These two are not Mr Perfects like Arjun, they enjoy their life in their own way.

Yash is like a playboy. He is not a bad boy but has never taken any relationship seriously till know.

Whereas Daksh is quite opposite to Yash. He is quite shy coming to girls.

Arjun's parents are a lovely couple who wants their son to enjoy his life but not to bury himself in office work.

Seems like god finally listened to Arjun's parent's prayers. Let's see how destiny is going to bring colours into Arjun's boring life.

Arjun's pov:

" Ha maa yes I had my breakfast and I reached to the company. ok ok maa, I will take care. Bye. Love you."

"Good morning sir" said my P.A Varun.

"Morning Varun, my schedule"

"Sir today  at   10 o'clock  you have a meeting with our designer's team to finalize the design, 12 o'clock you have a meeting with our clients at the main hotel, next you have a check  to some of our sites" 

"Ok, Varun.  First, let's proceed  with the meeting "

"Ok sir"
.
.
.
.

"Varun get my car ready " I told him once the meeting is finished.

"Yes sir" 

Bang...Bang

"You idiot Yash don't you heard a thing called knocking"

"I heard my dear friend but I decided to skip it"

Here comes his idiotic reply

"Ok may I know the reason for your sudden presence"

"I think my friend Arjun has lost his memory. Remember today Kavitha di(elder sister) is coming from Delhi and we have to pick up her. Come on get up we are going to the airport, di will kill us if we get late." Said Yash.

Shoot I completely forgot about di's arrival and I have a meeting with clients.

"Bro can you go and pick her. I have a meeting with clients, I will join you all later."

"NO. NO WAY IN THE HELL."

"Oh!God. Man have you planned to make me deaf. Why are you shouting like this?"

"If I go leaving you here with your stupid meeting then di will eat me alive. So I'm not taking that chance. I don't what to die this young and about that stupid meeting, I already asked Varun to take care of that shit. Now your highness please come on get up." Saying this he started dragging me.

"Ok ok don't drag me. I'm coming. Let's go."

By the time we reached the airport, Daksh is already present there, placing di's luggage in his car.

Oh!God. No one can save us now from di's drama. Kavitha di is my dad's elder brother's daughter and she is such a drama queen.

She is married and had a little devil(her son)of seven years. They are going to shift to this city permanently.

"Hi, di. I miss you a lot" I and Yash said at a time.

"Who are you both? I don't talk with strangers." Di said angrily.

"Don't say that di. Only because of this Arjun's stupid meeting discussion we got late. I'm your favourite na. We should not fight." Yash started with his acting completely making me a villain here.

"Ok, I forgive you Yash. Come let's go. I don't want to meet some busy people here." Di said and started to move towards the car.

"Don't say that di. You know na I'm not a busy person when it comes to family. Sorry, di. sorry sorry please forgive you little brother " I started pleading with her and after 15 mins of my pleading session. She finally forgave me.

"Ma you should have given some more punishment to mama (uncle). You easily forgave him." Here comes the real devil.

"Yes, di. I too agree with Ritu. You should have punished him more than this." Said Yash with a smirk.

These two are enough to kill me.

"Enough of your jokes. Di why did Abhi jiju (brother-in-law ) not came along with you two" asked Daksh changing the topic. My saviour.

"He had some important things to settle there and it will take him some time. Rithvik's school transformation has also completed, so we thought I and Ritu will settle here first." Explained di.

"Ok di" said Daksh.

We all started to Kavitha di's new house.

**********************************
Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the second chap?

How many of you believe in destiny?

English is not my first language. So if you all find any mistakes, you can correct me.

Bye. Take care. See you all in the next chap.