Chapter 16

I'm dedicating this chap to the_amore_

Congratulations dear ❤ For completing your first book.

Saturday morning :

Aaradhya's pov :

This weekend Rahul bhaiya's mother planned to start shopping. She said we can do major shopping in the weekend, as we are mostly free on our weekends. 

But this week Mahira and Purvi have to take some important classes in the academy, as the academy students are going to participate in the coming dance festival. Every year they will be a dance festival in the city to see many hidden talents. Many types of dances are performed there. All the students are working hard for the festival.

So I and aunty are going to do today's shopping. Rahul bhaiya has some work in the hospital, so he will join us later.

Coming to dresses and jewellery items, aunty said both Ithika and Rahul bhaiya should together select them.

So today we thought to select gifts for the guests who attend the wedding.

We did a lot of searching, examining and finally selected the gifts.

Rahul bhaiya and his friend Anirudh joined us at the ending of our shopping. They too liked the gifts, so we finalised them. Aunty already made a count for the number of guests, so we ordered the gifts and requested them to deliver within 15 days.

We thought to have our lunch in some nearby restaurant, as we all are very hungry.

We had our lunch with a little chit-chat.

Rahul bhaiya and his friend went to bring the cars from the parking.

"Aaradhya when are you going to marry?" Aunty asked suddenly.

What? From where my marriage topic came.

"No sooner aunty. I have not yet met my soul mate. " I said.

"Who can predict the time dear. Maybe your soul mate already entered in your life." She said with a smile.

I just smiled along with her.

"But whoever may be the person, he is so lucky. " She said.

"Aunty don't tease me. Please. " I said.

"I'm not teasing dear. It's true. God bless you." She said with a smile. 

They both came with their cars.

"Aaru I'm going towards dad's office. Anirudh will drop you dear. Is it ok? Rahul bhaiya asked.

" It's ok bhaiya. I can go on my own. I'm not a small girl. You two don't need to take the trouble." I said. 

"No way. What trouble Aaru? I know you are not a small girl. But you are my sister, so don't speak. Even Anirudh is going the same way as you, so he will drop you and that's final. " He said in a strict voice.

"Ok, Sir." I said smiling.

"Ok. Bye. Take care." He said.

"Bye." I said and seated in Anirudh's car.

"Am I looking scary? " Anirudh asked suddenly.

"No." I said with confusion.

"Then, why are you looking nervous? feel free." He said with a smile.

He started to talk about his and Rahul bhaiya's college days.

He is a jovial person. He easily made me comfortable with him.

We two talked about each other college lives for some time.

He stopped the car near a tea stall.

"Aaru in this stall the tea taste is best. Come. Try once." He said getting down.

I too got down with him and went towards the stall.

The tea is really nice. I liked it.

"During our U.G, we used to visit this stall often for this tea taste." He said.

"Oh. It's really nice. It's indeed the best tea." I said.

We completed our tea with small chit-chat.

We reached my home in 30 minutes.

"Thank you for the ride. Bye. Take care. " I said with a smile.

"Bye." He said.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Favourite subject?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.