Chapter 53

Author's pov :

The next day Aaru called Rahul. She asked him to make time today, as she wants to talk to him about an important matter. They both planned to meet this afternoon in a hotel near Rahul's hospital.

As usual in the morning Aaru went to school.

Rahul slightly guessed the reason for Aaru's call. He can guess that something went wrong yesterday by seeing Anirudh face.

Rahul and Anirudh are friends since childhood. Anirudh used to share every single thing with Rahul and the same goes with Rahul. Anirudh is the first person with whom he shared about Ithika but never in his dreams, he thought Anirudh likes Aaru. Anirudh hide it well from him. He got shocked on his reception night when his mother informed him about Anirudh's feelings towards Aaru. His mother also informed him about the things that happened with Aaru's parents. When he confronted Anirudh, Anirudh explained to him about his liking towards Aaru for a long time. He also apologised for hiding things from Rahul.

Rahul has not shared about Anirudh and Aaru with Ithika, as he himself doesn't know what is happening in Aaru mind. He acted normal till one evening when Ithika returned from her friend's house and questioned him about this matter. That day he explained to her the things he got to know at their reception. Ithika also explained about Aaru having no such feelings for Anirudh. From listening to Ithika's words he understood something will go wrong. He tried to explain to Anirudh to think about both good and bad possibility but Anirudh is not in a mood to listen his words.

Thinking all these he went to the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.

Afternoon ( Aaru and Rahul reached the hotel )

"Aaru, Is everything ok? You are looking nervous. " Rahul asked.

"I'm ok bhaiya. I just want to say something important. " Aaru said.

"Is it about Anirudh?" Rahul asked.

Aaru nodded silently.

"Seems like you also aware of Anirudh's feelings for me. It's ok. I can understand, you both are best friends. I.. seriously never seen Anirudh with such thought bhaiya. I hope you will understand. " Aaru said.

Rahul reminded silent for few minutes.

"I can understand your point Aaru. I too don't know about Anirudh's feelings for you till a few days back. But I want to say something, Anirudh is a good guy. He may have hide about these things with me but I can surely say he loves you so much. I can see the love for you in his eyes. Can't you give him a single chance? " Rahul asked directly.

Aaru silently listened to Rahul's words.

"I can understand you bhaiya. I know Anirudh likes me truly. I understood it yesterday with his confession but I don't like him in this way bhaiya. He can get a good girl in his life. Try to make him understand bhaiya. Please. " Aaru requested.

"It's ok Aaru. You don't have to request me. I'm not only his friend but also your brother. I just wish to see both of you happy." Rahul said understanding Aaru's uneasiness.

"I will talk with Anirudh. I will try to make him understand." Rahul added.

Aaru thanked him. They both continued there lunch and parted their ways.

There Arjun is getting restlessly not finding Aaru's whereabouts. He came to Aaru's school during lunch break to meet her but he got to know Aaru went out to meet someone. He thought to speak with Aaru about her yesterday's meet with Anirudh. He wants to know if she is alright. But not finding her in school making his mind more restless.

He waited for some time but Aaru is nowhere seen.

"Dammit. Where did she go?" Arjun shouted hitting his car tyre.

Suddenly his expression changed seeing Aaru entering the parking area on her scooty. He instantly smiled seeing her.

Aaru too noticed Arjun and greeted him parking her scooty.

"Aaru, where did you disappear? I thought to have lunch with you." Arjun said.

"Sorry Arjun. You should have informed me about the lunch plan. I went out to have lunch with Rahul bhaiya." Aaru explained.

"Sudden lunch with Rahul, Is everything ok? " Arjun asked.

"Yes." Aaru said nodding her head.

"Aaru, you can share it with me. Don't hide anything. Is there any problem? I will take care of it." Arjun asked.

"It's totally fine Arjun. Just a small matter." Aaru said.

"Did that Anirudh did something?" Arjun asked seriously.

"What! No. It's nothing. Why are you assuming him?" Aaru asked.

"Aaru, don't hide his things from me. Don't support him. I know he took you out yesterday. Say, did he do something? " Arjun asked.

"How did you know that Anirudh took me out yesterday? Are you following me?" Aaru asked.

"Aaru, Is it important now?" Arjun asked.

Aaru glared at him.

"Ok. Ok. I agree. I followed you but only for your safety." Arjun explained getting caught.

"I can look after me. I don't need a  bodyguard." Aaru said.

"But I want to be your personal bodyguard." Arjun said playfully.

"Arjun! Be serious. I will be fine. I can take care of myself. " Aaru said.

"I know my angry bird. I trust you but I don't trust others. " Arjun said.

"But Anirudh is not someone new. Moreover. ." Arjun silently Aaru by placing his finger on her lips.

"Shh. Don't support him." Arjun said getting a little closer.

Aaru pushed Arjun's hand slightly getting nervous with the closeness.

"I'm not supporting him. It's just a casual outing." Aaru said composing herself.

"Oh. But why did you meet Rahul? If everything is ok." Arjun asked.

Without having any option Aaru explained to him about Anirudh's confession and her answer.

She also explained to him that she met Rahul to ask for his help.

Arjun got a little serious listening to all these things. He said, he will handle the issue but Aaru assured him that she will take care of this.

Arjun left the school getting convinced by Aaru's words.

Aaru continued her work in school.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Will you think Anirudh will listen to Rahul?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.