Chapter 27

Aaradhya's pov :

Mahira and Purvi's family members are coming today to see their dance performances.

Purvi and Mahira are at the dance academy checking their students, costumes and all.

Amu and Ithika also there with them to help them in checking.

They will start to the venue within an hour. I, Rahul bhaiya and Anirudh will directly reach the venue along with their family members.

Rahul bhaiya went to the railway station to receive Purvi's family.

I and Anirudh will go to receive Mahira's parents from the airport.

Mahira parents are very friendly. Even though they are super-rich, they have never shown status differences. They both had a love marriage back then. Firstly their families are not ok with their marriage but later seeing the love, trust and understanding for each other in them, their families got convinced. Uncle used to say their love story for us during there visit to the college to see Mahira. Both uncle and aunty are down to earth persons. They let Mahira choose whatever she wants in life. Mahira also never took their freedom in the wrong way.

I and Anirudh came out to start to the airport.

Suddenly Arjun, Daksh and Yash came to our place.

Arjun looked a little irritated seeing Anirudh, but why? Are they enemies back in school?

"Hi." I said smiling towards them.

They wished me back and said they are here to help us, as today is the dance festival.

"Aaru seems like you two are going somewhere?" Arjun asked.

"Yes. We are going to the airport to receive Mahira's parents. " Anirudh answered. 

Arjun glared at Anirudh.

"Oh. ok. If you don't mind. I will go and received them. You all can go to the dance academy to help Mahira and Purvi. " Daksh said.

"But, you don't know them right? " Anirudh questioned.

"So what! Aaru I will send Daksh pic to your phone, forward it to Mahira's parents along with his name and send Mahira's parents pic with their names to Daksh phone. The problem solved. " Arjun said sending Daksh pic to my phone.

"Ok." I said sending uncle and aunty details to Daksh.

Daksh started to the airport.

"Ok. Aaru. Come. Let us go to the academy. " Anirudh said leading me towards his car.

"Ok." I said.

Arjun and Yash went towards their respective cars. Arjun closed his car door harshly and started his car without waiting for us.

Seems like he is in a bad mood today.

We all reached the dance academy.

Mahira and Purvi completed their checking by that time.

They booked a small bus to go reach the venue, so they will be no inconvenience to students.

We all reached the venue within an hour.

Rahul bhaiya and Purvi's cousin Vamsi are already waiting there for us at the entrance. Purvi looked very happy seeing her cousin.

They guided us towards the green room.

Purvi's family members are waiting for us there.

After sometime Daksh came with Mahira parents.