Chapter 46

Thought to update it after the sunrise but updating it now.

Dedicating it to @sweety229, my bestfriend, who will always remind me to give a double update or early update.

Next day after reception party:

Author's pov :

The next morning arrived so fast.

The sky is clouded with black clouds.

The weather is looking a little wild. It looks like it's soon going to start raining.

Aaru's parents and Amulya left to their hometown this early morning .

Aaru tried to stop them, as the weather is not so good but they are persistent to leave due to her grandparent's health conditions.

Aaru came back to home after binding them byee.

It's little difficult to wake up during  such a cool climate. She will definitely sleep like a log if she again lay down on the bed, so she strated preparing breakfast and getting ready so early.

By the time all others woke up, Aaru is ready along with everyone favourite dishes for breakfast.

All got shocked by seeing many dishes, even the lunch is ready.

Aaru just reasoned out that she will not be able to wake up again in this cool weather, so she cooked everyone's favourite but there is another side story, she is continuously thinking about the previous day incidents, so she strated cooking to distract her mind from those thoughts.

They all enjoyed the breakfast with little chit-chat and left to their respective work places.

Arjun's pov :

I'm remembering yesterday's events.

How a single day changed everything.

Aaru looked dull, confused and little sad throughout the party.

Her cute smile is no where seen, it is replaced with a fake smile.

I remembered our first meet, that day she looked so simple and beautiful. Her simple look attracted me. Even after taking classes throughout the day, she had her beautiful smile on her face. Her eyes have a soft look and lips have a cute smile while talking with Ritu. Same time her eyes have a hard look while questioning me.

Every moment I spend with her is a beautiful memory.

Her non-stop talks takes away all my stress, tension and takes me into a new world, her world.

Her smile, makes my day.

Her presence bring a new happiness.

Just thinking about her makes me smile.

Remembering her dull and sad face making me worry.

I don't want her to be sad. I want to make her smile, laugh and be happy in every moment of her life. Even if it's a difficult situation, I want to stand by her side and give her my shoulder to lean. I want to share every happy and sad moment along with her. Caring, loving and supporting each other.

I can't see tears in those beautiful eyes.

I got an idea!

To cheer her mood.

I may not take all her worry and confusion away but at least I can lift her mood a little.

I started doing work according to the idea.