Chapter 52

Arjun's pov :

I stopped my documents work in middle, as I'm not able to concentrate on them thinking about Aaru.

I'm getting worried with every passing second.

My security team chief already informed me that Anirudh took Aaru to some cafe. So, I started driving towards the cafe.

Tring... Tring...

I picked my phone seeing my security chief number.

"Sir, he is taking Aaradhya mam in the route of her house. It looks like they are going back. We are following them." He informed.

Thank God!

"Good job. Ok then, you all can stop following them. I will take care of the rest." I said ending the call.

Look like that doctor guy is not so bad. I'm just worried too much.

Whatever, let's just go towards Aaru's house and see if he dropped her safely. Thinking so, I changed my direction towards Aaru's house.

.
.
.
.
By the time I reached there, Aaru is getting down from his car. They bid bye to each other and Anirudh left, Aaru also went inside.

I breathed in relief.

I thought not to disturb Aaru, as she may be tried due to outing.

I will meet her tomorrow and make sure she is alright. So, I silently drove back to the office to resume my incomplete work.

Purvi's pov :

I and Kavitha went out for some shopping in the afternoon.

I returned back home in the evening.

After sometime Aaru came back. She looked dull.

What might have happened?

"Aaru, are you alright? You look dull. " I asked.

"Yes. I'm alright. " She said taking a water bottle from the fridge.

"But, you don't look fine. Did everything go well? Did you enjoyed your date?" I asked teasing her.

"Shut up! " She said washing her hands.

"Ok. Then say, what happened on your lunch outing with Anirudh? " I asked.

"Don't ask about that. It's such a disaster. I went out thinking about something and something happened there." She answered.

"What! What happened? " I asked excitedly.

"Seems like my sad day gives so much excitement to you." She asked.

"Nothing like that. I'm just curious. " I said.

She started explaining all the events that happened today.

"Anirudh don't look fine while dropping me. I getting a little scared. Did I reject harshly? I think I managed so calmly. " She asked.

"No. It's not your fault. Maybe he doesn't expect this. He would have thought, you will give him a chance. It's ok. Don't worry. Explain things to Rahul bhaiya's, he will speak to Anirudh. " I said.

"Ok." She said nodding her head.

"Go. Fresh up. I will arrange some snacks for you." I said.

"Do one thing, once call Ithika and ask her to make sure Anirudh reached home or hospital safely. " She said going into her room.

I said ok and called Ithika. I explained to her the details briefly and asked her to take care of the rest.

She agreed and said, she can manage it for sure.

I ended the call and started arranging orange juice and some snacks for us.

Anirudh's pov :

After dropping Aaru, I started driving aimlessly. I too don't know, where I'm going?

I'm just scared to face anyone now.

It's paining some much inside. I know from the very starting it's a one-side love but why is it hurting some much? Why!

Maybe I never expected this. I can feel, she is rejecting my proposal even without thinking of giving it a chance.

Why? Why can't she give it a chance?

I dream of a family with her and she is simply saying, I will get a good life partner. What a joke?

Who needs some good life partner? I just need her. Why can't she understand it?

I will go mad thinking all these. I don't want to think. Urgh!

I started driving towards our hospital to divert my mind.
.
.
.
.

By the time I reached my cabin, Rahul is waiting there.

"Bro, where did you disappear? I tried your number many times but it is switched off. Are you ok? You look dull." He asked.

"I'm ok. Just a small headache." I answered.

I don't have the energy to explain all things.

"Headache? But you don't look fine. Take some rest. I will handle your work." He said.

I somehow convinced him that I'm ok and started reading a few patients records to distract my mind.
.
.
.
.
.

It became night by the time I completed checking few patients.

I'm tried but somewhat relaxed now. Maybe she is a little shocked by my proposal.

I should try hard. I just can't leave without trying.

Maybe she will slowly understand my love.

I will wait for her. Yes! I will wait for her love.

With the newfound determination, I started driving towards my home.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

I know this is a little short update but I think this small chapter is needed to express their feelings. 

For the next, I will try to give a little long.

I'm happy with all your votes and comments. I'm happy to see you all are enjoying my story.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.