Chapter 15

Next day after the engagement

Aaradhya's pov :

Along with Rahul bhaiya and his family, we three (me, Mahira, Purvi ) started our journey back to our place.

Ithika is going to spend some days with her parents.

By the evening we all reached our respective houses.

The marriage date is fixed within two months, it's very soon. Both Ithika and Rahul bhaiya's family members are super excited about the marriage. Rahul bhaiya's mother asked the three of us to help her with shopping. We promised her that we will take care of shopping as Rahul bhaiya's sisters.

I'm so happy for Ithika and Rahul bhaiya. They both are going to start a new phase in their life within two months.

I slept thinking about how good things happening.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Morning

I reached school. I went to the office room and signed in the register. According to the time table, today I have four classes, not bad. I reached the staff room while checking my time table.

"Good morning Aaradhya. " Rajini (my colleague ) greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning Rajini. " I greeted back with a smile.

"How did the engagement ceremony went?" She asked.

"It went well. They are made for each other. " I said recalling their happy faces.

"Good. See you in the break. Bye." She said collecting her books to attend her class.

"Bye. Have a good day. " I said collecting my books and went to the classroom.

The classes went well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
School time completed. I started to collect my belongings to go home. It is raining heavily, many students already went on school buses, some are going with their parents. I too want my pa to pick me like them. Much to my back luck today I came by a city bus, as I gave my scooty to servicing. So I stood in the corridor playing with raindrops, waiting for this rain to stop so I can reach the bus stop.

"Good evening Aaradhya mam." Came a voice from my backside.

"Good evening. " I said turning back.

"Oh. Hi Arjun. " I said with surprise suddenly seeing him here.

Beside him, Ritu is standing with his school bag.

Oh. He came to pick Ritu.

"Hi. Seems like enjoying rain" He said with a smile.

"No. Actually just waiting here. If rain reduces, I have to go to the bus stop." I said.

"Oh. But seems like this rain is not going to reduce. Come. We will drop you. " he said.

"No. It's fine. I will go on my own." I said.

"What no. So you don't really accept me as a friend. Right. " He said with a serious face.

"No. I really accept you as my friend. " I said.

"Then why are you saying no? Come without any argument. We will drop you. " He said.

"Yes. Come with us, mam. " Ritu said.

"Ok." I said with a smile.

We settled ourselves in the car and Arjun started the car.

Arjun's pov :

Listening to Daksh's love story, I felt so happy for him. If Daksh mom came to know this, she will do there marriage in the next minute.

I'm on my way to Ritu's school.

By the time I reached Ritu school, it's raining heavily.

I parked my car and went towards Ritu classroom.

We two started walking towards my car, suddenly I spotted Aaru playing with rain in the opposite corridor. What a beautiful sight to watch. She is looking a little tired.

"Ritu come. Let's go and wish your Aaradhya mam. " I said.

He happily nodded his head.

We reached there. But Aaradhya still doesn't notice us.

"Good evening Aaradhya mam." I wished her.

"Good evening," she said turning back.

"Oh. Hi Arjun," she said looking surprised.

"Hi. Seems like enjoying rain" I said with a smile.

"No. Actually just waiting here. If this rain reduces, I have to go to the bus stop." She said.

"Oh. But seems like this rain is not going to reduce. Come. We will drop you. " I  said.

"No. It's fine. I will go on my own." She said.

"What no. So you don't really accept me as a friend. Right. " I  said with a serious face.

"No. I really accept you as my friend. " She said.

"Then why are you saying no? Come without any argument. We will drop you. " I  said.

"Yes. come with us, mam." Ritu said.

"Ok." She said with a smile.

In-car Ritu is saying something and she is patiently listening to him with a smile.

I'm listening to there talks and enjoying her company.

This girl did magic in my life. Just her presence is making me happy.

We reached her home.

"Thank you for the ride. Bye Arjun."

"Bye Ritu." She said with a smile.

"Bye ." We both waved to her and started to our house.

************************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Bangles/ring what do you like the most?

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.