Chapter 56

Author's pov :

All of them reached Mahira's parent's house by evening.

They started their journey in the morning after having breakfast.

The journey went peacefully. They had their lunch in middle near a restaurant.

Even though Arjun is a little hesitant and suspicious when Mahira's mother called him and his friends to their place for Diwali. He shrugged the thoughts thinking about spending Diwali with Aaru. Daksh is also happy to go and they convinced Yash to go along with them. Yash has been a travel favourite person, he agreed to come.

Mahira's father received them happily.

They all got fresh up and started eating snacks sitting in the garden area.

Mahira's parent's house is surrounded by beautiful hills and trees. All are enjoying nature's beauty around them.

Mahira's mother observed Daksh and Mahira frequently stealing glances at each other. She smiled seeing their silent gestures. Her husband already shared with her about Daksh's loving Mahira. He praised Daksh's honestly. He also said, he saw love and care for Mahira's in Daksh's eyes. After hearing so many praising about Daksh from his husband, she is very curious to know what is happening in her daughters love life. She knows her daughter will give a tough time for any boy, so she wants to see the results of Daksh's effects.

They already enquired about Daksh family, his behaviour, and habits. They got to listen to many good things about Daksh and his family. They are happy to send their daughter to such a good family, only if Mahira likes Daksh. But seeing them, she can understand already something started in Mahira's heart.

She is very happy for Mahira. She is a big fan of love stories but seeing Mahira having no interest in love, she thought her daughter will end up in an arranged marriage or even single forever.

Actually, this trip for Diwali already includes Daksh and his friends along with the girls in Mahira's mother mind, seeing Aaru in a dilemma she added Anirudh in the plan to help her.

Here Aaru already informed Anirudh that she accepts his friendship. Anirudh's happiness is in the clouds and he is not leaving Aaru's side. Arjun is getting irritated seeing Anirudh sticking to Aaru. He just wants to drag this Anirudh somewhere and throw him away.

Ithika and Rahul are in their own world enjoying their small vacation.

After completing snacks all started walking towards the nearby lake to spend sometime except Mahira's parents. Mahira's father went out somewhere and Mahira's mother got busy with some work.

All reached near the lake

Anirudh got a call and excused himself.

Mahira and Daksh started walking together holding each other hands and Mahira is showing him the places she used to play in childhood. They went far from others talking with each other.

Ithika, Purvi and Aaru are showing around for Arjun, Yash and Rahul. They are sharing their memories of earlier visits to this place.

Arjun is getting so impatience to spend some alone time with Aaru, so he silently took Aaru to another side.

"Arjun, where are you taking me?" Aaru asked seeing him taking her in an opposite direction from others.

"Shhh Aaru. I'm dying to spend some time with you." He answered taking her a little far.

"We are already spending time together right. " Aaru asked with confusion.

"No. We are spending time with  everyone but I want to spend some time only with my Aaru." Arjun said looking into her eyes holding her.

They shared an eye lock.

"A..rjun, others will search for us." Aaru said affected by the closeness they are sharing.

"Shh..." Arjun placed his finger on Aaru's lips not allowing her to talk further.

"Don't talk about others. Talk about us. You and Me." He said taking her a little close.

"And why is that doctor guy sticking to you?" Arjun asked.

"Umm.. we became friends." Aaru said in a small voice.

"What! I thought my angry bird is good at choosing friends but looks like you made a bad choice this time." He said not liking Anirudh becoming Aaru's friend.

"Anirudh is not a bad guy. He is actually good. ." Arjun again placed his finger on Aaru's lips not allowing her to speak further.

"You are not allowed to praise him that too in front of me." He said.

"And I think he is not so good." Arjun said making faces.

Aaru smiled seeing Arjun face.

"Wow Arjun, you look cute. By the way, are you jealous?" Aaru asked laughing looking at Arjun's expressions.

All her laughs die, when suddenly  Arjun pulling her into a tight hug.

No words exchanged between them. Both are enjoying a special warmth. This silence feels so comfortable for them.

After some time they both pulled out of the hug.

"Yes. I'm jealous. I'm so jealous." Arjun said.

Their sweet time got disturbed her listening to other voices.

As the weather getting colder, others started searching for them to go back.

Aaru and Arjun joined them and soon they reached home.

"Surprise."

They heard a voice as soon as they stepped in.

"Nooo.." Yash shouted seeing the person in front of them.

The person standing in front of them is Amulya. Mahira's mother also invited Amulya to come here for the Diwali. Mahira's father went to the railway station to receive Amulya in the evening.

Listening to Yash's voice, Amu glared at him and hugged her sister.

Arjun and Daksh smiled seeing Yash's face.

"Ok. All of you wash your hands and come. Let's have dinner." Mahira's mom said.

All got seated for dinner.

They started to enjoy the dinner talking with each other and sharing each others childhood stories.

The day completed beautifully gathering all people together to a place to show the magic of love.

********************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about the chap?

Aaru and Arjun are getting a little closer.

Bye. See you all in the next chap. Take care.