Chapter 4

Aaradhya's pov :

Coming out from Deepthi's parent's office, I have decided to go to the mall just to pass my time till evening.

So I started towards the mall.

While reaching the second floor through the escalator, I have seen a small boy of six to seven years playing on the escalator, but suddenly his leg slipped and he is about to fall. I immediately catch the boy and lifted him in my arms.

Suddenly one woman came running towards us.

"Thank you so much for saving my child." she said taking him from my hold.

Oh! She is his Mumma.

"It's ok mam. Your child is so cute." I said.

"Yes so cute and also so naughty, just now I have left his hand to check some clothes and suddenly he disappeared." she said.

I bend down to his level and said
"Mr Cute you should not leave your Mumma like this. What if you get lost or get hurt?"

"No, I won't get lost. I'm a big boy." He said cutely.

I and his mother laughed at his words.

" Let me introduce myself I'm Kavitha Singh ." Mr Cute mother introduced herself.

"I'm Aaradhya Varma. " I said and we shook our hands

"Ok, Aaradhya is quite long. Can I call you Aru.?"

"Sure. All my friends and family call me Aru." I said.

"Ok them friends?" She asked.

"Friends. " I said.

"Oyee!You are forgetting me" The boy shouted.

"Sorry, sir. Now say what is your name?" I asked.

"I'm Rithvik Singh. You can call me Ritu" He said.

"Ok, Ritu." I said.

"If you are not busy, you can join us in shopping. I'm have completed my shopping but this boy's shopping is remaining. " Kavitha said.

"Sure. I'm not busy. I like to shop for children clothes." I said excitedly.

"I'm not a child. I'm a big boy." Shouted Ritu.

"Ok big boy come." I said.

We have selected a lot for Ritu. Shopping for children clothes is much fun. I enjoyed it a lot.

 I enjoyed it a lot

Later we went to the food court and had our lunch

I and Kavitha became close. Ritu is a sweet boy. We exchanged our numbers. I have got to know that she is newly shifted to this city, basically, she is from Delhi.

She said she had a brother in this city, but he is busy today, so she came alone to do little shopping.

"We can hang out some other time. I will take you to different places and also I will introduce my friends. " I said.

"Ok sure. I would like to see different places in this new city. Moreover, I don't have any friends here. You are my first friend here, I can also add more friends ." She said excitedly.

"You should come to my house one day for lunch or dinner and also bring your friends," she said.

"Ok. " I said.

I have to shop for some groceries, so I said good bye's to them and left for the supermarket.

*******************************

Hope you all are doing well.

What do you think about chap?

I think destiny has taken one step in its game.

What flowers do you like?

Bye. Take care. See you all in the next chap.