Chapter 6

I'm not about to write some long ass intro because I'm kinda bummed with school and all
but
Honestly, I feel like I've been ditching y'all for CWTMK.

*Glaring at some of you violent ones*

That's no reason for y'all to fight your younger sisters at CWTMK well cause Mama ain't got no favourites.

Anyways I'm bummed and also I'm trying to finish this in like a few hours, meaning after or during me doing my homework.

Ma, if (which means when) you're reading this,
I know, I know, I have to do homework first.

30th April update (today):
I'm sure y'all are happy I'm back and just now the feeling is mutual. I'm also glad to be done with my 1st mock which is 1:5 unfortunately. Plus, i wrote this an ten days ago when i wasn't feeling sad or shitty or wasn't irritated splease bear with me if some part of the story are kind of off. A lot of shit had gone down today.

WaRNING!!!! Some part of this chapter may talk about medical stuff and things and about differently abled people.
I don't want to offend anyone with this chapter, also just know that most of this is from my head. And yes I did use Google to get on the right path and maybe used my science textbook on the skeletal system.

And if you know anyone going through this or anyone who has come past this, just know you are loved and do not need to change but need to continue fighting and pursue your dreams.

God will provide!

Okay I've said too much, so on with the drama.

*Recap*
Then it sinks in,"Oh my God!!
Oh My God, I- I'm ..........
I'm having an arranged marriage!?!???!!!!!?!?!!"

Kayla's pov
(2 more years later)

I woke up at 5:30 am gathered in a puddle of sweat, just like every day since that day.

'Yep I'm gonna agree with Dr.Yris on this one, it's getting much more worse. Thank God we're on vacation'
I thought, as I crawled out of bed. I change the sheets and make my bed.

I turned on the water's heater and decided to check on Karla.

Jimena has been a wreck.
A very wreckish wreck probably more than mine on a different scale, but I don't think the pain of losing a someone is different I just think everyone takes it in differently.

I mean, 2years ago, it took 5 months before mom got herself together, for herself and for us.

And since Marcus wasn't old enough to handle the business, mom was the acting CEO of dad's business but now she's more of the advisory body since Marcus is now much more responsible, I mean he's a 25 year old man!

I just finished bathing and 43 minutes have passed.
Yep I probably wasted water.

Anyways with my quite pale self, I knock on Jimena's door and walk into her room.

Her room is a nice shade of peach and beige with beautiful tapestry designs and some of her art pieces lingering in the corner of her room, her bed is just a simple bed with beautiful light brown wood and lime green fluffy rug on covering the left side of the bed.

I walk into the middle of the room and notice she isn't on the bed but the balcony door is open.

I walk over to the balcony.
Yes you heard that right.
Jimena of all people got the balcony.