Chapter 23

Karla's pov

I sat on the kitchen counter's barstool eating my pasta and watching a YouTube video.

So I didn't notice when Aiden walked into the kitchen.

He walked over to the counter and dished himself some of the pasta which I made without even acknowledging my presence.

"You could at least say hi instead of just passing by as if a literal human being isn't sitting here." I thought.

"What?" He said making me realize I said that out loud.

Looking at Aiden's expectant look I realized I had to say something.

"I was um saying, hi, how was your day?" Busily twisting my pasta on the fork and proceeding to eat it stuffing my face to prevent any questions.

"Fine." He says totally emotionlessly and adds, "Is that all?"

I nod which gives him the cue to leave with his plate of food.

I let out a small sigh. 

How long can I live with this awkwardness between us?

We are not even civil?

At these thoughts I couldn't seem to eat the rest of my pasta anymore so I emptied my plate, washed it and went to our room deciding I would take a nap since I had a headache but first I  showered and changed into pj's.

If I have anything to do I probably just need to study which I will when I wake up.

Switching my phone off I lay my head inviting sleep.

However,
                In London...

In the dressing room before photoshoot

"Gurlll, you've got to check this out!"
Chi, her best friend told her handing Sophia her phone as the make up artist was lining her lip.

Sophia gave her a 'What the hell' look but took the phone anyways playing the paused video.

Amanda: On today's segment of Tea Entertainment we will be talking about weddings!

Bel: Weddings, joyful ceremonies which bring not two people but a family together.

They could be simple or extravagant.

However, we will be talking about this week's sky rocking, social media breaking and definitely bank account denting wedding.

Jimmy: And I'm sure you all know who we talking about!

Amanda: If you do not know, then you must be under a space rock because Aiden Roland's wedding was no joke at all.

Bel: I mean being a personal witness, it was .... magical.

The lavender and gold theme definitely different in wedding colors but it was absolutely exquisite.

Amanda: I agree but the ultimate shocker is him getting married.

I mean not bring up old woes but y'all remember 5 years ago when he broke up with who we thought would be his 'Beauty'.

Jimmy: Yep since they were the it couple at that time it's definitely shocking especially since he has not been seen with anyone these past few years.

The question now is, who is this mystery woman who got a ring on it?

Bel, any ideas?

Bel: Nope, none at all.
It seems like she is indeed a mystery woman. She seems to be African American. However, I didn't really get a good look at her since she wore the veil literally, the whole time.

Except when they were taking vows but only family were allowed to see and record leaving the press outside.

Jimmy: oof, Bummer.

Bel: Buttttt, this was a picture of her and it is on her husband, Aiden's page.
*Shows picture on screen*

It has the caption, "Can't believe I'm getting married to a gem.

*Chorused aww*

Her socials on the other hand have no posts of herself just 5 posts and those are of nature and scenery's.

Amanda: So she's a mysterious nature girl.

Amanda: This ends the segment for today's entertainment and
Congratulations to the newlyweds.

You can follow us on our platforms
At

*Pauses video*

"Aiden is married?" She says in shock overtime she had gotten a British accent.

"No shit Hun." Chi says and takes her phone from Sophia.

Sophia was still in shock which was not a good thing at all. She could either have a break down or go mad crazy or act plain unpredictable.

Chi was not going to let her phone be subject to any of those feelings her friend would be experiencing that was one thing Chi had learnt from being her friend.

The hairstylist proceeded to take out the curlers in Sophia's honey blonde hair which leaves her with bouncy defined curls which are later brushed out making them look relaxed.

"I think It's time I go to the Big Apple. Don't you think so?" She said giving her friend her a smile with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Yep something was definitely up.

A/N:
So I have officially uploaded this chapter!!!!
Merry Christmas to y'all!!! 💚🎄

Xo,
    Andrea
             Xo