Chapter 2

*𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑* 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫."

       *Eɴᴅ ᴏғ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ*

Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

*ᑎOᐯᗴᗰᗷᗴᖇ , 15th*

Three months have passed and a lot of things have happened.

Firstly, after what happened in class that day I became known as the girl who stood up to Natalie but for those who are in Natalie's circle I was known as the nutcase. They were, Like 'how dare I', you know.

Secondly, I feel like my sister slowly drifting away from me.

I don't know how she seriously has not heard about what's been happening but one thing I know is that she'll never let anyone spread rumors around, let alone hurt me.
So I have that little piece of hope.

However, out of everyone she hangs out with Natalie. Like why?

Y'all may think I'm being clingy but Natalie is not that sweet, like sugar and salt definitely look the same.
So I'll just pray my sis sees what I see.

My eyes didn't just change to deep green 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍.
𝖬y parents told me that when I was born I had a very bright shade of honey brown eyes, although, oneeye was green with a bluish hint inside 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾. By the time I was 6 months old that eye turned into piercing shade of green.

Right now, we, (my family) are 
having breakfast outside in the garden.

"Kay, are you free today?"
I whisper asked her because ever since Kayla started hanging out with her new friend she's been ditching me.

I know Saturday has always been our day since we get break from almost everyone except when we have to do our chores because our parents (mostly mom) wants us to be responsible.

Last week, I asked her if we can hangout but she said was going to Nat's house to experiment on make-up and clothes.

"Today's our day." I said pointedly.

Then she said "Oh, come on stop whining. We'll do something next week."

"But you said th -"
I start,ed to say but was cut off by her saying

"Oh come on , Esperanza! Stop acting like a child I said I'll hangout with you next week and now I'm running late. Ughhh" she said sounding angry and sprinting to the front door, next thing I know I hear a car engine start and the sound of the car slowly faded into the distance.

Then I knew Natalie had started with her plan.

*Present time*

"Well since, the girls and I don't have anything planned today then I guess we could hangout" , she said, smiling softly at me then I smiled back.

"Finally!! I have my freedom, now you will stop messing with my beautiful hair." Marcus said annoyed.

"See, I'm just admiring your beautiful hair. It is so soft " I said inching my hand of the table to touch it and I added, "and curly."
This boy has been blessed with curly hair which, every girl wants.

I mean I'm proud of my hair and all but like......

"Mama, Papa, excuse me."
Marcus said bringing me back to reality.

"I guess that's my cue,excuse me." I said and started chasing him .

He started running and I was
tailing him whiles everyone else was laughing.