𝔸/ℕ

𝖠/𝖭 : 𝖧𝗂 , 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅? 𝖨'𝗆 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺
Or 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 ♕︎𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾♕︎.

Here are some things about me,

I'm a very open person and I'm an ambivert.

And I talk a lot.

  To sum it up I'm just a
teenage girl who loves books,
I literally live in books.

So, i just want to share my story to give back to what the world of crazy, weird, arranged marriages Wattpad  has given me. So here y'all go.

Now

Down To Business

𝖲𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 (YASSS!).

I'm literally not sure about this books plot (for now), but I will try to move in one direction and not in all roads.

I want to hear feedback from you all.
I want to hear your theories, your ideas and thoughts, etc.

    I want you guys to give
constructive criticism if not
𝖨'𝖽 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 it if you click on the outbutton. Byeeeee!

Also IF you are  racist or an anti-feminist get the Frick out!!

Ok now that they are gone let's continue.

There will be a teensy bits of 'language' here and there.

Don't say I didn't warn y'all.

I'll also be adding some Spanish and Akan words (my mother tongue) and no I'm not Spanish so if I make a mistake it's all on Google translator and Duolingo. Also just tell me.
I'll be translating  it because before I'm just like you normal people who knew just one word in Espanol (Spanish) or probably nothing in Akan.

Anyways, bye lovelies 😘👋🏾 I'm excited and scared for my first chapter but I still  can't wait to post my first chapter 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 week or next  week.
And also if y'all want a friend I'm here. Just hit me up on private messages.

I'll be  posting official sneak peeks or teasers officially on my writing a𝖼𝖼 on  Instagram at '.

I

'm thankful that you guys will wait until my next post, 💖 𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌.    
(Wed/29/Jul/20 @18:01 in Ghana)
𝖷𝗈𝖷𝗈,

(♫︎𑁍♕︎𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗂𝖾𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾♕︎𑁍♫︎)

PROLOGUE

A love story .

Thi𝗌 is 𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖺  𝖤𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗓𝖺 (𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾) 𝖱𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽's story.

Karla is a 19 year old, racially mixed and has heterochromia or complete heterochromia meaning one eye is a completely different color to the other. She is Nutella obsessed , butterfly obsessed, loves music and is just that sweet friend who overthinks.

She 𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 and almost her twin resulting in her twin being paralyzed.

When her father's floral company goes bankrupt, she decides to get married to  𝖠𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇 JK 𝖱𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌 , 𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗂-𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝖩𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒 to save her father's company.

A𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇 J.K. 𝖱𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌, 21 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 , heart if gold, a Mama's boy, one of the most wanted gems of the city and son of multi-billionaire.

After a horrible break-up with his ex after he caught one of his best friends with her he  is heartbroken and swore never to love again he plans to go home to Seattle. And is more determined to move from Chicago to Seattle after a call from his father. But he isn't ready for the suprise his father is about to give him.

Then he gets married out of the blue!

The media is shocked!

As Kayla and Aiden's story continues,

Will they coexist with each other?

Will they be at each other's throats?

How will they act with each other  when they are not infront of the media acting lovey dovey?

Will he give her a chance?

Will she show him her nightmares and scar ?

And most importantly will there be hope for their arranged marriage for them to open their hearts for each other?

Find out with me through  journey of two young people who may learn to love.

In the upcoming chapters.😘