Chapter 22

*Recap*
Since we don't have anything to do at the party, we start leaving because the Lake house is far. I'll go tell my parents we are leaving and you can your goodbyes. Is that good?" He asks and I nod and say thanks.

Third person

It had been an hour and 20 minutes since they left the reception for the Lake house and Aiden was driving them.

However, Aiden took a detour to his house as it was the Lake house was quite far and he was not in the mood to drive so he decided to go home.

It was a quiet ride with Karla's little snores as music to Aiden's ears. Her little snores making him feel peaceful.

He did not even not even notice that it was his bride, now wife's which he had been listening to. He parked the car and turned on the car light to

He turned to his side to see her her small snoring frame.

She looked angelic and at peace, her body facing the side of the door for her to feel comfortable in the car.

Moonlight glowing on her beautiful melanin skin in a beautiful white accentuating wedding gown which had small rhinestones on the bodice which glittered and held every single curve of her body. Her small frame slightly heaving from breathing with her mouth slightly opened.

Aiden did not even realize he was smiling as he looked at her but as soon as he realize he snapped out of it.

He thought she looked stunning which was something he would never admit but now he has to wake his sleeping beauty.

"Karla. Karla." He called out as he tapped her arm, "Karla, we're here."

However all she did was whine and stir a little. Obviously, she did not want to be woken up but he couldn't leave her in the car.

Aiden did something he told himself he would not do. He got out of the car, opened the passenger seat door and unbuckled the seatbelt carrying her out of the car.

He opened the door to his house,
carried her to his room and layed her down gently on the bed. He decided that she'd probably need to change but obviously he was not going to undress her, he had no permission.

"Jane!" He walked out of the room calling his maid, "Jane!"

"Yes, Mr. Richards." Jane, the middle aged maid said as she hurried up the stairs.

"Jane, I want you to change Karla's clothes. She fell asleep in the car and I do not want to wake her up.  I think they brought her suitcase this morning. If there's nothing comfortable you can put her in one of my shirts or hoodies. That's all."

She nods starts to walk away but then he says, "And Jane, thank you."
He said rubbing the back of his neck feeling his face and ears get red not knowing where this part fit into her job description.

"Your welcome, sir. No problem." Jane said and opened the door to his room.

*Time lapse*

Karla woke up feeling  wonderful and energized after she had slept. As she was waking up as she was hearing the calming breaths and heartbeats of a warm hard body and she felt an arm slinged around her.

Wait. A warm hard body?

She slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the rooms light.

When she opened her eyes again and took in her surroundings.

She realized she was on top of a shirtless Aiden who was peacefully sleeping and had his arm slinged around her with the duvet covering them.

How did I get here? She thought.