Chapter 3

*𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑*𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠  𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥."

On Sunday, we went to church because we all about Jesus in our house and Monday turned out like this.

"Today is Monday!!!
Wait why did i say it like that, i'm not even a Monday person nor a morning person." I thought as I got out of bed.

Well, I just hope it will be a bright new day, new food, hopefully new people and no drama which includes me and a Queen Bish Natalie clear zone.

This morning I awaken by the early dawn light passing through my windows, which doesn't normally happen. I checked the time and it's 5:37 am, Jimena is not awake and school starts at 8:00am.

I decide to get out of bed and started stretching.

*𝔸/ℕ: This is her bed ⬆️. *

Then I went to the adjoining bathroom which is connected to 𝒎𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒂 and I 's bedroom.

*𝔸/ℕ: 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 , 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆, 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗐.*

 I took a shower then went to Jimena's room to wake her up and dressed up in our school uniform leaving my twist braids down but putting on a head band.

I went downstairs and my mom was in and holding some berry smoothie juice and waffles with syrup and whip cream on them.

She was in casual clothes, joggers and a t-shirt a big one but not oversized.

My mom is really pretty. I'm not saying that cause she's my mom. Ok maybe I'm biased but she's Pretty!!!

She's had a journey with her body and she tells us to love the body and skin we have because she says and I quote

"Love your body and that beautiful skin because that is what the good Lord gave you and nothing is gonna change that."

I walk up to her and kiss her on the cheek and said "Bueños Dias , Mamà."

She says, "Good morning sweetie." in that sweet motherly tone. She's literally goals for me as a mom.

Then she realizes it's me and says,

"WOW you're awake and dressed at, *she glances at her watch*
"at 6:10 ,"
*and checks to see if my sister is around*, 

"And without Jimena's help and on a school day?" She says surprised because I don't always wake up early and get dresssed.

It's like when we have 29th February but in my case it's once in a while but that doesn't mean I wake up super late though.

"So what's got you up early?" She asks.  "Oh, nothing. I don't really know why I woke up this early. I guess my body was feeling like it." I respond and smile a little.

"Ok, that's nice." She says eying me a little suspiciously.

I decide to change the subject and say,
"So when are u going to the Ford's (Crawford&Gillian) firm today?"