Chapter 4.4

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋e is something important going to happen 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 when the cursed alarm blows.

𝖨'm a𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀,
"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 !! 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 , 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩!! 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩!! 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞!! 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞!!!

𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉, 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾.
Keyword, 'quite'.

𝖨 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗎𝗆𝖻 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐚̃𝐬 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌.

𝖨 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝖺𝗇𝖾𝖽,
"𝖦𝗎𝗒𝗌
*groan as she moves to the leftside of her bed to see them*

"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒." 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 o𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌.
"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒, 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇?
Chile it's 8:30!!!
G𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖽!!
𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 you to go take a shower which means breakfast then 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 then the tournament!!" Kayla 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀-𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗀 '𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆'.

*𝖡𝗎𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝖺𝗇𝗌*

Then I remember what day it is and I try to get out of bed but instead I get caught in the covers and roll of the bed and probably fracture my nose.

And then the two idiotãs laugh at me.

"Owwwie" I say rubbing my poor precious nose. Yep they've officially broken my cute beautiful button nose.

"What is wrong with you two? Couldn't you idiotas wake me up like normal people?! My beautiful precious nose is probably fractured now." I say, in an annoyed tone.

"Now how is that any fun and besides we are not normal people remember, we are 'idiotãs' as you said." Marcus said, stating in a matter of factly order.

"Besides there's nothing broken your overreacting." Kayla said.

"I'm overreacting!!!"

I took a pillow and said
"I'm gonna get you two."

Then I started chasing them. First, we run around my room then  we moved to the corridor but we couldn't run on the stairs since mom had forbidden us from doing that so we, more like they sped walked down the stairs. When they got down the stairs they just disappeared so I went to look for them and just as I was about to enter the living room, Mom was going in so then I let her and then all the alarms went off.

Warrior cries were heard and cushion pillows started where being thrown and heading into every direction.

And just for 'safety' precautions, I  stood by the wall beside the door and waited till all the commotion went down.