Chapter 7

A/N: Hi Y'all!
I've been wanting to dedicate my chapters to people but I forgot, unfortunately and I couldn't find where I wrote the list of names but I'm sure I said hi but if I didn't.....sorry, love.

This chapter is dedicated to each and everyone one of you.
It has been a smooth ride with you guys and I just want to say thank y'all for everything , from the reads to the votes to the saves.
            Thank you QUEEENZ!!!
Okay, here's the recap .

*Recap*
"Tell Lilian that the proposal is still on and I'm waiting.
And the names, Mr.Richards."
He said with a hint of southern accent.

☏︎Kayla's pov

"WAIT! What proposal?"I asked.

*beep*
          *beep*
                    *beep*

"Tswww." I said putting the phone down on the desk the folding my arms and huffing.

I walked out the office, running my hands through my curly 4a hair which I took years to comb, as I thought;
  'Who was that man and how did he know Mom?
What is the proposal?
And what type of proposal is it?
Why does the name Richards ring a bell?
And why can't I remember where I heard it from?'

"Ughh!!!" I groaned.
"This is gonna be a long afternoon." I said out loud.

I walk into the kitchen and pick two of those sweeet muffins mom baked, a chocolate bar and some water.

I walk up the stairs to my room and plopped on my bed but before I did that I put all my goodies on my desk.

Did you guys really think I'm a food murderer?
Like what kind of a person do you take me for?

I picked up my bed height table and put it beside my bed. Then I put my food on it and took my clear Amazon bed table and put my laptop on it and decided I'd do some detective work.

Operation Who is Mr.Richards is on the Go!

*15 minutes later*

"Oh c'mon!" I yelled as I read the 5th Google site which only talks about how rich he is or the stocks owns or that he is ranked the top best in the flower community.

       What I've learned so far apart from the fact that he's rich rich as in loaded is that,
He's been married for 29years and has three children; two sons and a daughter.
The eldest son is 24 and the other son is a year older than I am and is doing some course on something in the university and last child who is the girl is three years younger than I am.

What I found interesting though, was the fact that the eldest son would be taking over in a few months, in approximately 3 and a half months.

But none of this information was helping me find out exactly what I wanted.

What exactly is it I want to find? Your probably wondering.
I want to find out who he is to my family and there's only one person who knows.

I shut down my silver laptop then I hop out of bed with laptop and put it on my desk.

I hurrily walk down the stairs, walk past the corridors, into the dinning hall then into the kitchen. I don't see her in the kitchen but I see ingredients on the table so I know she's got to be here somewhere here.

"Mom?" I call out.

"Momma?"

"Yeah, Hun. I'm in the pantry."