Chapter 16

*Recap*

Now, Karla this is Aiden, my son. Aiden this is Kayla your wife-to-be."

Karla's pov

I look down at my shaky hands.

I blink two, three, four times out of shock.

I didn't think I would meet him, this early. Wasn't he in Russia?

I hear Aiden say,
"This, This is HER?!", with so much disgust.

I look up at him.

His bright y blue eyes have turned into a dark, angry shade of blue and the look of hate, anger, disgust all expressed towards me, is very saddening.

Well I was not expecting that.

Then he got out of his chair.

"Dad, I've told you I am not getting bloody MARRIED! Much less to a STRANGER!" Aiden said.

"Aiden, do not raise your voice at me! *Deep breath* We have already had this conversation and you know the answer.
I just wanted you to meet Karla. Now that we've done that I'll leave you two to talk." And just like that he leaves a raging Adrien behind
.......................

with me.

Once he's out I do not take any chances, I grab my purse and head right for the door. As I open the door, a hand pushes the door shutting it with a bam which startles me.

I look up to see Aiden, with his hand still on the door.

"Hey! What was that for?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

And he just gave me a blank expression with those vibrantly angry ocean blue eyes starting at me which started to scare me a little.

However, he does something I did not think he would do.
He leans in, bringing himself to my facial level, leaving a good a amount of personal space whiles looking me dead in the eyes and says in his soothing gentle voice,

"Listen here, Roland, I do not know who you think you are and I don't give a damn but I am one who's limits should not be tested and you are treading, very, very, dangerous waters, Shortie.

I already despise you so do not give me any more reason to despise you. I know what you are here for and do not think you are going to get it so easily.

If I do say so myself, your acting was on point.

Shy, innocent looking and nice, very on point but your problem, ah, your problem was that gold digging wench side of you who was lurking around. You know, you almost, almost, had me believing you there but I could see what you wanted from the very beginning.

Because, I do not want anything to do with you and never will.

So, if you thought getting with a billionaire was, damn easy, well let me tell you something Shortie, you were bloody wrong.

Because this *points at both of them*, this, is nothing more than a bloody contract!

So, wifey, better get ready for hell because once those vows are said. You'll regret yourexistence."

He opens the door and walks out.
Wow.

I, i.

Oh my God, what have I gotten myself into.

I close the door and walk out then step into elevator taking me back to the main floor.

*Time lapse*