Touch Me, Tease Me

[Unedited]

Just something for you guys till I get back in my bag.

As always Vote, Comment, and most importantly enjoy.

Staring at the clock on the far wall. Taraji prayed that time would speed along. It seemed like the days got longer as the end of the school year approached. 8 hours of school a day for 180 days a year. She couldn't stand school, if she could be anywhere else in the world she's be home on the couch watching Martin reruns. Luckily this was the last year in this hell hole.

High School was 4 years of her life she was gladly ready to get out of. Shit had gotten real, things started getting wild. You met older people that drug you into mess your immature mind didn't prepare for. Then all of a sudden you were drinking at 14 and sneaking out every Friday. Navagaiting high school was like trying to walk through a mine field blind. No matter how careful you tried to be trouble was just a step away. One wrong door or in a more literal case, one wrong bathroom break. Something Taraji figured out the hard way. By far her senior year was the smoothest, and absolutely the most fun.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna kill myselffffffff!" Taraji groaned, waiting for the last 30 seconds to tick. As soon as the bell rung she jumped from her seat grabbing her bag and was the first one out the door. Jetting to her locker to put her bag in. She knew she had exactly 4 minutes to exit the farthest door from the security office. Unlike most schools here was closed campus meaning there was no going off to eat and coming back.

As she spun around to head for her escape she met her best friend smiling face holding up three bags of burger king. A grin spreading across her face. Taraji squealed giving her a hug. She hadn't seen her for two weeks something about a family trip back home to Jamaica.

"Bitch you where already black but you got burnt over there. Damn girl you still cute though." Taraji laughed.

"Shut up hoe. Anyways I brought us food. Had my mama drop it off 4th period so we ain't have to do the mad dash passed Mr.Jenkins. Got your favorite." Imogen spoke pulling her bestie in the direction of the lunch room. A bit of her accent sitting in her voice.

"I see three bags though.....Imogen no you promised." Taraji groaned, two weeks of no Imogen meant two weeks without having to be near her cousin.

"No I said she might move to Cali. Her mom's and pops got into it again and called it quits....again so she staying. She cool people and you would know that if you stopped being such a hard ass." Imogen sighed, she hated that her two favorite people in the world didn't like each other. They were friendly yes but, if Imogen wasn't around they didn't hang out.

"I am hard can't change that. All I'm saying is your girl act like cause she live in the suburbs my hood ass is like out of this world." Taraji spat.

"Yeah well I'm hood too! Jamaica ain't no white mans walk in the park. Just chill today huh? Let's not be bitches and just catch up. I wanna hear what my girls been up to. It'll be cool." Imogen spoke, walking through the doors of the cafeteria. Almost instantly the shrill voice of Trinity met their ears.

"What is up bitches. I got us a table come on." She groaned, giving Imogen a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Looking a Taraji she flashed a simple smile strutting away.

"It'll be cool." Taraji mocked, sluggishly following Imogen.

The two girls getting confused at the empty tables they kept passing. Quickly coming into the danger zone. The side where all the rowdy senior boys hung out, mostly all of them in some type of sport. It was then that Taraji caught on to Trinity's messy little scheme. She knew she had the right idea when the two locked eyes and Trinity gave her a sickly sweet smile.