Before I Self Destruct....

Walking into ASA's 58th Award Show Cookie was feeling herself. She could have gone super flashy and out their but for once she wanted to be comfortable. A simple red and black dress with a hood, it was fancy enough for the time being. Plus it showcased her curves well. Posing for her pictures she could feel a certain pair of eyes on her. Glancing towards where the heat was coming from she spotted Lucious looking her direction as he posed.

She had to admit it did feel weird to not be on his arm for the ASA's. When just last year they were together for the awards. Shaking her thoughts away she heard commotion at the end of the red carpet. Seeing Tracy acting a plum fool reminded her too much of Carols ass a few years back. She missed her sisters they had been everything this past year to her. They had plans so she was alone.

Walking up to Lucious as Tracy screamed his name she put on a fake smile waving to the cameras. He turned glancing down at her. Behind his shades his eyes trailing her body. She was looking just as good as she smelled tonight.

"I don't have any love for that woman Lucious. But....nobody deserves to be treated like that." She scolded, he frowned looking down at her. The photographers loving this coocious moment. Word on the street was they were separated. A growing rumour at that especially with them no longer being seen around together.

"And nobody deserves to be jerked around. Have you managed to locate our divorce papers?" She tossed out effectively killing his mood. He wasn't thinking about them damn papers. Fuck those papers. All they did was get him drunk and reminiscing.

"Ill get to them when i get to them. You are not my only priority." He responded, she rise a brow glaring at him.

"Oh now I'm a priority?" She spat he opened his mouth to respond but she held up her hand.

"I just need you to sign them. That's all I'm asking your making this peaceful split so god damn hard. It's really starting to piss me off. You can meet me halfway with your signature... or I can make this extremely uncomfortable for you..baby." She spoke lowly patting his chest.

He narrowed his eyes at her as she walked away. Looking around he huffed deciding to go after her. Forgetting all about his plus one off in the crowd watching him intently. Seeing him dip around the same corner that Cookie disappeared around Yana made a face.

Catching Cookie at the bar he rolled up on her. Placing his hand on her lower back as he leaned over her and ordered. She bumped him out the way giving him a side eye. Leaning down he pulled her close to him.

"Are you threatening me?" He hissed into her ear.

"I'm not threatening you. I'm making a promise. I don't have very much patience left. I want to be done with this.....for good!" She responded grabbing her drink and snatching away from him.

He watched her walk off once more. She was going to be doing a lot more waiting. As he said the other night, he decided when they were done. Right now.....he couldn't see himself not attached to Cookie. Yes he had Yana but the feel was different. He didn't know if that difference was for him just yet. Grabbing his drink he stood at the bar for a few minutes gathering hiself. Going off in search of Yana he found her easily flashing her a smile.

"Where'd you go?" She asked curious about his response.

"I went to talk to Cookie." He answered not looking at her as he led her through the building.

She stayed quiet observing him. She could tell he was somewhat upset. His mood feeling off to her. She wasn't sure if that bothered her or was it the smooth truth. Not that truth was bad but normally a man's first instinct was to lie to secure their partner. Was he being truthful for the sake of communication or did he not care about how she'd feel.