Love Lost Is A Battle

Love Lost Is A Storm Part 2

Took forever but at last it is here. I recommend those who can't remember to do a reread of part 1. To all those that wanted a part 2 again thank Liz cause I have scatterbrain when it comes to oneshots. So without further delay...the untold story.🥴

The shock in the room was at an all time high. Wide eyes just staring, not sure how to react. A pained breath escaped the lungs, as the shock eased panic erupted. Along with the screams of a frightened Naomi, that sound seemed to echo. Terrence felt like the air was ripped from his lungs as he sat up. Her eyes met his full of tears. He didn't know what to do.....she was bleeding so much. 

"You're okay, you're okay." He rushed out, seeing her panic. She shook her head holding her side, he cursed putting his hands where hers were. Kenneth pacing crazily in the doorway. 

"I'm gonna call 911." Terrence rushed out, scooting from under her. She couldn't take her eyes off her blood on her satin sheets. 

"No!" Kenneth yelled, aiming the gun at Terrence as he snatched on his pants. He narrowed his eyes at him. 

"You fucking shot her!" He roared, grabbing his phone. 

"STOP!" Kenneth yelled forcefully, he looked at Taraji feeling pain surge through him. He didn't mean to, it wasn't for her. Terrence made slow steps back to the bed. 

"Hey, Hey..." He called, getting her to focus on him. 

"Breath slowly, you're okay. We're gonna get through this." He spoke, calming her panicked breaths. Kenneth clenched his teeth in jealousy firing a shot that zipped just a few inches from his foot. Another scream tearing from Taraji. 

"Get away from her! This is your fucking fault!" Kenneth yelled, walking torwards the other side of the bed. Terrence growled backing up. 

"She's bleeding. Kenneth please..." Terrence begged, for the first time in his life he wasn't in control and it was deeply affecting him. 

"Shut up! You don't care about her like I do! Isn't that why you got remarried? Huh?" Kenneth growled, Taraji frowned looking at Terrence. The guilt on his face amplifying her pain. 

"It's not like that." He rushed out his focus on Taraji. 

"Isn't it? She's pregnant, I know about you. You just want to get one last taste before you leave Taraji. You selfish bastard! She's my wife! MINE! SHE WASN'T THE ONE I WANTED DEAD! IT'S YOU! BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID! IF YOU LOVE HER YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LET HER TAkE A BULLET FOR YOU. " Kenneth continued, Terrence seemed to erupt. It happened too fast, she threw herself over him. He didn't know he'd actually shoot. He didn't mean to, he didn't want her hurt. Not his baby, he was supposed to fix it all. 

"I LOVE HER!" Terrence roared, launching his phone at Kenneth the storm at its peak outside. 

Stunning Kenneth he took the time to jump across the bed tackling him. The slammed into the wall creating a massive hole. Kenneth hitting him with the hard steel of his gun. Terrence kneed him in the balls, sending the gun flying. Making a move for it Kenneth swiped his legs from under him. Hunched over in pain he kicked Terrence in the side before going after it as well. Terrence hit him in the back of the knee sending him toppling unbalanced into the dresser. 

Taraji stared up at the ceiling, her head getting heavier. Nothing like dying with a broken heart right? He renewed his vows..his wife was pregnant? She blinked slowly, catching a glimpse of Terrence being tackled through the closet door. She was getting so cold, her limbs heavy. Like her heart itself was about to give up. Her pressure on her wound failing as time commenced. Her body got a splash of cold water awakening when more gunshots rung out. Suddenly the only thing on her mind was Naomi. She drug herself out of bed almost drunkenly trying to make it out of the room. She didn't care to look back when even more shots rung out. All she cared about was seeing her baby one more time. The only true good thing in her life. Her hallway seemed longer and it zoomed in and out for her like some bad drug trip. But when those butterflies came into view she tried to push through her body shut down.