Panama.....

[Y'all know I had to hop on this shit! Empire be straight fucking us over with the small scenes. I NEED MORE! Anyways, Enjoy how last night should have went!]

Listening to salsa music playing in the back ground Cookie hummed in releif. She wasn't all too sure she would be able to get the money back. More or less worried about how business oriented this little side mission would be. She came to 1 get away from Lucious for a minute. 2, She was curious about Damon's actions, and 3 it was trip to Panama! She hadn't been that far away from the U.S. ever.

Watching people dance she smiled. It looked so fun and energetic and free. A flashback of her day's in Philly popped in her head. She remembered dancing around the house, very pregnant with Andre. She was having contractions but they weren't close enough to go to the hospital. Lucious pulled her off the couch, put in some jams and busted out his best dance moves. Effectively distracting her and helping move along with labor from being active. Their smiled back then were so real and genuine.

Now she couldn't say the same. Although that memory had her longing for her husband to be here. Lately all they did was fuss, fight, and nit pick. She wasn't understanding him, and he wasn't understanding her. It was tiring, she found herself lost in thought so much now. It was like someone stripped every single deed she ever did and put the bad on her shoulders.

"You were smiling a minute ago, what happened?" Daman asked watching her intently, she looked to the side forgetting he was here.

She shook her head looking back at the crowd, raising the glass to her lips she could feel his eyes burning into her. Not the stare Lucious gave to be creepy and watch her, but a stare full of raw desire spilling at the seams. She hadn't felt a stare like that since she got married again. Only ever coming from her husband so another looking at her like that made her felt superior yet dirty.

"Are you interested in salsa? I could teach you." He spoke up again.

"Don't shake your head, come on. Try it, trust me it's fun." He grinned standing up and offering her his hand. She observed it, he oddly reminded her of Laz. So secretive and mysterious, she found that's what drew her to men. That's how she met her husband, how she met Malcolm the list went on. Accepting his offer made her feel conflicted. While she was distracted by a need for a response he grabbed her hand tugging her to the dance floor. Moving his body to the song she couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, it's easy. Try it, trust me." He grinned, she sighed watching his feet. Getting the hang of it he grinned.

"You're a fast learner, try this." He muttered suddenly she was flush against his chest his hands resting on her sides. It caught her off guard. She had to ask herself a question. Would she be dancing with him if Lucious was here? As he spun her she started pushing out of his arms. Just in the nick of time due to his hand on her lower back sliding down. She moved his hands shaking her head.

"Need I remind you I'm married?" She asked flashing her ring in his face.

His response again catching her off guard. She scowled at the so called confidence he had. Flipping the script she put herself in Lucious's shoes. Him dancing with a woman would surely set her off so why was she putting herself in this tight spot.

"I'm not gonna chase you. When you realize I was telling the truth you'll come running. Back. To. Me." He stated raising a brow.

She looked him up and down shaking her head. His mama had to have dropped him on his head. Cookie didn't run after no one. Running behind someone left you with the mess they leave behind. She learned that after spending 17 years in jail. You don't run behind anyone, you moved together. Food for thought Daman desperately needed. With a scoff she strolled off feeling his eyes practically peeling her clothes back layer by layer.