You and Me Pt.2

A/N:[If you see this➡️ "Blag blah blah" Then it's being said in her mind in his voice. *It'll actually have real words in it*]

His words had let everything locked away roam free sending her in to various amounts of flashbacks. Out of the 12 years they have known each other they have had sex countless times. They didn't just cross that line they leaped over it, being fuck budies for over a decade.

They couldn't help their selves. They were drawn to each other. Like moths to a flame. He couldn't stay away from here, she couldn't stay away from him.

It had been three years since they last slept with eachother. She had met Mira one night at a little get together at his house for his birthday. She was the sweetest thing unlike his previous relationships. No she was beautiful, and they way she looked at Terrence told Taraji that this girl was in it for the long hual.

That next night she and Terrence had spent the whole day in her hotel room. She always enjoyed her time with her Terry Bear, but that time an aching guilt was eating up at her.

She never felt guilty when he was married to the others. Hell that had slept with each other so many times in the same bed he shared with his wife's. Back then they were wild, they loved the thrill of the possibility of being caught.

As they got older it mellowed out and thus the friendship story started. It kicked off and has stuck with them since. That night though Taraji just couldn't do what she did to his other wife's to Mira.

She remembered that night like it was yesterday. They were relaxing with each other in the presidential suite Jaccuzi that could fit 10 people. He was looking up at the stars holding her close to his chest, the bubbles and heat relaxing the mind and soul. She found herself asking him this question.

"Terrence, do you love her?" He had briefly looked down at her then back up at the night sky.

"Honestly Raji, I do. I don't know what it is about her. She's didn't shy away from me knowing what I was going through. With Michelle...and I had all this baggage yet she still have me the time if day." He spoke, Taraji was slightly surprised to hear him speak so fondly of any one but her.

She turned in his arms to face him, she then straddled him feeling his member already hardening do to the intimate position. Cupping his face she looked into his eyes. She found what she was looking. With a sigh she closed her eyes and rested her forehead against his. He closed his eyes putting his hands over hers.

"We can't do this anymore." She spoke.

"I know." He responded slowly opening his eyes. She opened hers as well.

"Promise me we'll never do this again. I want you to be happy. You can't do that by being a cheater and loving someone else. Every time we get started we don't know how to stop. Promise me...." Her voice croaked at the end.

They knew they had something together, something deep, something strong. Though both were to scared to ever dive into it, afraid of losing eachother. That was something they weren't willing to put at risk.

"I promise." He spoke sadly seeing a tear falling from her eye.

He wiped her tear away and leaned up and kissed her slowly. Like he was saving this to memory. Shifting in his lap she slid herself down onto his shaft gasping at how good he felt.

"I love you Taraji." Terrence groaned thrusting his hips. With her head resting on his she took in a shaky breath.

"I love you too Terrence." She moaned.