Him.

[Kind of long. Also peep the A/N]

Taraji looked over herself in the mirror. She wanted to look her best. Lots of people were comming tonight to celebrate her Graduation/Birthday party. She was turning the big 18. That was a milestone for most.

For her it was a milestone of achievement. She wasn't the average teenager. Growing up was rough and hard, for her and her brother. Their father was a son of a bitch. An abuser physically and mentally. Their mother a saint. She died of Cancer when Taraji was 6.

A life of beatings is what they were given growing up. Taraji's brother Jordan got emancipated at 16. The hopes were for Taraji to go to, but she was to young 9. A 16 year old couldn't possibly take care of a 9 year old.

Jordan was promised custody of his sister when he turned 18. Sadly to say for two years she was bounced around from foster home to foster home. They got lucky. The crazy stories told about foster homes were scary. For 6 months she lived with a lovely family, who both consider as parents to this day.

She moved in with him at 11 years old. It proved to be a difficult task. Her brother ended up becoming a super senior taking car of her. Jordan says it was the best momment of his life. Cause now years later that diddnt later. He had an awesome job that paid well.

In high school he was the popular kid. That kid you saw and were like HOLY SHIT! Everyone loved him. So naturally when Taraji started school she inherited the popularity years after he graduated.

Jordan kept his friends throughout his life. The one that Taraji cares about most was Terrence. That boy was a wet dream. She drooled over him at 13 and she drools over him now. She was a sucker for his eyes. Green and Hazel mixed so perfectly in his eyes.

An issue was he was her brothers bestfriend. They were practically brothers. Another problem he was 23, her brother 25. Last issue, he treated her like he was her father. Both him and her brother did.

They were so stern. They have been since forever. The older she got the more she noticed their personalities were so stiff. Her brother was like that with his girlfriend. Always telling her what to do. It was weird.

One time she remembered his girlfriend had said something to him and he got so upset. They were all playing video games. He snapped at her and told her to go to his room. She replied with "Yes Sir." Taraji was confused.

They left her and Terrence in the living room. He kept playing like nothing was going on. When Taraji said something about it he narrowed his eyes at her and replied with "Mind your business little girl.".

She felt like something was going on beneath the surface. She was always a curious cat. Something about them was intriguing. A knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Taraji. The party started an hour ago." Jordan called.

She fixed her shirt the walked to her door. When she opened it he scowled looking at her outfit. He swallowed hard making no comment. She knew he wanted to tell her to change. She gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Just cause today's your day." He spoke. She squealed hugging him.

"Yeah yeah. Get off me." He grumbled. She laughed as they walked down the hall.

"Remember what I said." He asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes father." She spoke. He swatted her in the back of the head.

"Ouch." She helped rubbing her head.

"Ok. Smartass. Don't talk to me like that. Now what did i say? " He snapped.